Bi-POLARIS Disorder

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Bi-POLARIS Disorder

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:33 pm

Aging their grievances like a fine wine.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:35 am

I'm guess the libtard autists have fucked off already, because I see one comment and I'm assuming it's a joke. However, more important is, Jontron comes out in 8 or so months and uploads a simple explanation without going into a tantrum about how his audience should be grateful for his brilliance, and guess what, people love him. Once again a proof that if you're going to behave like a normal human being, nobody aside from few mentally challenged assholes will treat you like a turd.

Compare his efforts with morons like Retarded Richardo, who simply cannot communicate with people and is currently enjoying dumpster fire he's created, or Totalbitchfit, who hates his audience and doesn't realize he's less than nothing without them, and Jontron comes off as a relatively normal individual. Certainly easily the smartest and least egotistical - you might not enjoy his content, but I'm starting to appreciate more and more that he sems to be able to reflect on himself.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:44 am

He's just not a complete retard, asshole or insane fucker. Shouldn't be too much to ask for from an Internet Nobody but we all know that low, low bar is barely ever jumped.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:13 am

It's definitely been cleaned up a lot since earlier (or the negative comments are getting overshadowed). Still hilarious how many people popped in to be like, "nobody loves you, you racist, homophobic, blah blah blah," immediately after he posted.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:23 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:35 am
Compare his efforts with morons like Retarded Richardo, who simply cannot communicate with people and is currently enjoying dumpster fire he's created, or Totalbitchfit, who hates his audience and doesn't realize he's less than nothing without them, and Jontron comes off as a relatively normal individual. Certainly easily the smartest and least egotistical - you might not enjoy his kahntent, but I'm starting to appreciate more and more that he sems to be able to reflect on himself.
I think the main difference is that Jon wasn't insane enough to make this his "job" (if his sparse release schedule is any indication, even before the incident). He probably just does it for fun and is more based as a result.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:36 am

Jon doesn't do anything else, this has to be his job. I assume he's just smart with his money because his old fags watch his older videos more than spoony, but being in the heart of NYC is no joke with finances.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:19 am

Also the funny thing to me is how in new Jontron's video, every second of it has higher productions than all Doge's and Angry Joe's efforts combined. With no bitching about how "I need to wait for my shitty costume to be delivered" bullshit, and Jon has even learned (or has someone who knows how to do it) how to make a proper greenscreen in 2017, not the same shit Pissed Pedro uses ever since he started.

It's nothing amazing, but what he does could end up in TV, easily. Can't say the same without puking about any of the other plebs and wanna-be film makers.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:20 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:36 am
Jon doesn't do anything else, this has to be his job. I assume he's just smart with his money because his old fags watch his older videos more than spoony, but being in the heart of NYC is no joke with finances.
I think he might actually do small acting gigs on the side?? He's made claims that he would love to get into broadway plays and stuff like that so it's a good possibility that he does more than just JonTron stuff.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:39 pm

How refreshing to have an internet nobody that doesn't turn is online presence into a Truman Show.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:54 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:23 am
I think the main difference is that Jon wasn't insane enough to make this his "job"
This is his job. He's said that numerous times.

I think he might have rich parents.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.