Bi-POLARIS Disorder

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Bi-POLARIS Disorder

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:24 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:45 am
Another WTF, what in the name of fuck is this? This is what you eat in burgerland? What am I even looking at, some shit tomato soup, toast and chips?
Where are you from that you've never seen Spaghetti Hoops?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:08 pm

A country called Europe. While I don't believe we have this brand in particular (when it comes to instant food we get mostly our brands, because it would be ineffective for those companies to try to come to our tiny market), we of course have instant "pasta", if you can call it, but that's really not the point I was making.

What made me super confused was the inclusion of the toast and potato chips. The Spaghetti bullshit I don't mind, whatever, he has instant food, but the bizzare combination with the rest is what's confusing me.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:29 pm

Wine? What a woman.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:43 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:08 pm
A country called Europe.
We have them in Britain. I believe Heinz makes them. If Heinz makes them I'm sure you can get them on the continent. Wouldn't recommend it though. They used to give us spaghetti hoops in school lunches and that was enough to put me off them forever.
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:08 pm
What made me super confused was the inclusion of the toast and potato chips. The Spaghetti bullshit I don't mind, whatever, he has instant food, but the bizzare combination with the rest is what's confusing me.
Agreed. At least he's not eating 'grits' (i.e. actual grit from what I can gather from my travels to America)
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:56 pm

That's why I've said that I'm sure we have something similar and I have no need to get something like that, shit looks bland as hell, even for instant food. I don't remember last time I've purchased instant meal, if ever.

TheProgressive

Post by TheProgressive » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:13 am

I've had beans on toast, but baked beans at least provide a bit more to then than hoops.

Edit: It's not an unheard of combination, I remember an episode of freaky eaters with a guy who just ate hoops with toast.

https://youtu.be/NJBDTrZFeBU

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:53 pm

You put the hoops on the toast and then sprinkle in the chips so it's crunchy. Or something. Weird combination.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:10 pm

That's not just weird, that's borderline retarded. You don't put "pasta" on toast, unless you're a drooling degenerate like some of those guys. And put fucking potato chips on it as well, all those parts are supposed to be eaten separately, but nobody got time for that, let's eat like pigs, I bet you could sell pig swill in a can and some fucker would buy it.

Freaky Eaters sounds about right to me.

Seele

Post by Seele » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:07 pm

That One Goat Fucker brought up the whole Greg controversy again, so he'll be removing the 120 videos that included Greg in them.

Seems pretty cowardly to me. Greg's "humor" was always painfully forced dogshit that was cringey to listen to, but an act of submission 2 years later feels too late.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:21 pm

Any video with Greg in it belongs in the dumpster anyway.

And really, since the douche has a patreon if he was smart he would make them unlisted and the 1 dollar tier gets access to them.

I try to watch jidard but it's just awful, the forced humor is what kills it for me, UWW was boring and informational and that's how I like my walkthrough videos.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]