Bi-POLARIS Disorder

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Bi-POLARIS Disorder

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:13 pm

He also tried to defend Resident Evil 5's plot. He is the last person I would listen to when it comes to recommending games, even Spergling doesn't go full retard as much as he.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:16 pm

The internet loves those 2deep4u analysis bideos.

Oh and RE5 would have been better off with no plot at all. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:41 pm

I would really like to watch him try to find deep philosophical meaning in Dirge of Cerberus, which is basically fanfiction in video game form.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:09 pm

I'd like the rugnigger to shut the fuck up. There's something weird going on with his ilk trying to be entertainers but failing at having charisma to the point I wouldn't even accept a free coffee from the fucker. I'm not sure I'd even register him as a human being and pass right by him, thinking nothing of it and barely noticing some automaton standing there.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

asdf

Post by asdf » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:30 am

At least Jirard doesn't have the sole responsibility of FFVII evangelizing on his own shoulders. That game is about as overrated as Ocarina of Time (FFIX being superior in VII's case and Majora's Mask being superior in Ocarina's case) and I'm tired of people talking it up like it's some form of masterpiece.

It's a good game. I enjoyed it when I played it as a kid. I'm older now and have far more perspective, though, and I can tell you, point blank, there are much better games out there even within its own franchise.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:42 am

FF7 doesn't hold up well today because it looks like shit, a lot of these ps1 and n64 games don't hold up today (crash bandicoot 1 being a good example compared to 2) Hoping the remake will be good, but it will just bring the ff7s sperg back in full force.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:55 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:42 am
FF7 doesn't hold up well today because it looks like shit, a lot of these ps1 and n64 games don't hold up today (crash bandicoot 1 being a good example compared to 2) Hoping the remake will be good, but it will just bring the ff7s sperg back in full force.
Yep, Crash 1 had garbage controls. Around 1998 is when the early 3D games stopped being complete shit since devs figured out what the hell they were doing by then. In 1999/2000 the PS1 in particular had some brilliant games, the Tony Hawk games still play perfectly fine like they did back then, as do the Spyro and Crash games released around that time. It's the shit from 1995-1997 (though in 97 is when the change started) that has aged like absolute shit. I akin that era to the Atari era for 2D games. Devs were figuring out what the hell to do and thus most of the early games were shit and have aged like crap with a few exceptions that are classics today.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:37 am

Graphics aging badly is a given, but like you guys said, controls aging badly is unforgivable. FF7 never struck me as anything very special, and FF8 even less so.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:09 am

It was just many people's first JRPG, which causes them to have rose-tinted glasses implanted into them like that bloke from the new Deus Ex games.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:46 am

asdf wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:30 am
At least Jirard doesn't have the sole responsibility of FFVII evangelizing on his own shoulders. That game is about as overrated as Ocarina of Time (FFIX being superior in VII's case and Majora's Mask being superior in Ocarina's case) and I'm tired of people talking it up like it's some form of masterpiece.

It's a good game. I enjoyed it when I played it as a kid. I'm older now and have far more perspective, though, and I can tell you, point blank, there are much better games out there even within its own franchise.
You've got to put these kinds of things into context. I'm not saying that I necessarily agree or disagree that Majora's Mask and FFIX are better than Ocarina and FFVII but part of why the latter two are held up on a pedestal so much is because of their impact. Majora's Mask and FFIX didn't exist when Ocarina of Time and FFVII came out, and when those two games did come out they couldn't have possibly had the same impact because the previous two games already broke much of that ground.

FFVIII was garbage though
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.