Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Bi-POLARIS Disorder

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:37 pm

What did Greg do anyway?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:50 pm

He made Jimbomb's videos even more annoying, aka added "quality humor" in a voice Doge Walker dreams he could pull off. Basically, he was the worst thing in those videos.

I couldn't finish the explanation video, it's just one big "fuck Greg, you guys are losing so many amazing, quality videos!" out cry, the man couldn't speak with his audience like an adult, because he is and always be a manchild. Exceptionally well paid manchild, to be precise. I would laugh if someone just hacked into Greg's e-mail and trolled him.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:32 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:50 pm
He made Jimbomb's videos even more annoying, aka added "quality humor" in a voice Doge Walker dreams he could pull off. Basically, he was the worst thing in those videos.
No, I meant what did he do to get himself unpersoned

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:33 pm

Forgot that I wasn't logged in there
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:46 pm

The Terrorist mentions that they had a falling out over bussiness decisions, nothing specific was revealed as far as I know - maybe Greg said more, because he was quite vocal about it in the past, but I haven't paid too much attention to it. Basically, the story seems to be that Jirard fucked Greg over, and continued doing so, especially with those videos, where he tried to save a face saying that they're still friends, when this was almost instantly rejected by Greg himself.

Sure, Greg was cancer in those videos and generally behaved like Shia le Buttfuck (so basically out of his mind) about the whole thing, but Jirard tried to pull off Boogie and hasn't worked too well for him. So he's trying to do it again, and this time it seems like it's working better for him.

As for Greg having some mental breakdown and try to do something to Jirard few years after "the incident", stuff like this happens to broken relationships all the time, people like to take off their mind from their current issues by engaging in petty revenge.

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:06 pm

I was wondering what happened with him and greg, rule of youtube, never get involved with people, they will pull a strutter craig and fuck you over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppxv-zyVac0
also Marvel at this anti-humor, not seen since Dog Walker came back in 2013

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:17 pm

That hair... that fucking anime looking dogshit hair. Guy still looks and talks like a retarded faggot. When people ask how can Spoony still be relevant to someone, I'm being reminded that worthless piles of puke like PBG are far more popular while doing basically nothing.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:40 am

Yeah, but PBG I can understand. At least he still makes videos. His videos are shit and not funny, but then again he's never been funny. He's like JonTron without the humour.

Spoony does fucking nothing and he's still got hangers on.
Kugelfisch wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:52 pm

PBG is also pretty gud at putting on a (fake) smile. Spoony doesn't look very happy in his streams.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:56 am

I tried to watch the early The Completionist's episodes and damn they are complete dog shit, its crazy to see him get popular, no lie, greg living actually made it alot better