Bi-POLARIS Disorder

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Bi-POLARIS Disorder

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:25 pm

Or that they absolutely need to make money for making internet videos and thus shilling trash mobile games is necessary.
ProJared has become really, really shitty. More and more sponsored shit that feels like watching infomercials, LPs and streams because those make more money and let's not forget about throwing JonTron under the bus in fear of losing sponsoring.
Seriously, fuck the guy and everyone that looks like him! It would be much better for all of them to not make any money from any of this shit anymore.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:12 pm

Speaking of jon, all he does anymore is repost memes and shitpost on Twitter. Did he have so much money he doesn't have to work?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:16 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:12 pm
Speaking of jon, all he does anymore is repost memes and shitpost on Twitter. Did he have so much money he doesn't have to work?
Maybe he's waiting for things to calm down before he post on Youtube?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:30 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:25 pm
Or that they absolutely need to make money for making internet videos and thus shilling trash mobile games is necessary.
ProJared has become really, really shitty. More and more sponsored shit that feels like watching infomercials, LPs and streams because those make more money and let's not forget about throwing JonTron under the bus in fear of losing sponsoring.
Seriously, fuck the guy and everyone that looks like him! It would be much better for all of them to not make any money from any of this shit anymore.
The "quality content" would improve to a ridiculous degree if this happened. I'd kind of understand if ProJewred had a 5-second personal ad for some shitty mobile game at the start of a video, but he's doing entire videos where he plays these scam games (microtransactions etc). Joe has also done entire sponsored videos.

Once a interior crocodile-alligator starts making shill videos, my feeling is that should be the end for them, because it's no longer possible to draw a line between "an advertisement" and "the quality content." Once the two have become the same fucking thing, they're done. There is no reason to watch their shit at all, because YOU KNOW they are just going to try to sell you things so they can get more money.

So that is my feeling on Projared. Fuck this guy. He's done. His greed turned his channel into a giant paid advertisement. No need to ever take him seriously or watch his shit again.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:28 am

I didn't watch him anymore for quite a while because his videos had gotten worse and worse. This is just the final nail in the coffin to never check his channel again. Once the integrity is lost, why bother with the channel anymore?

And I suppose Jon have quite a bit of money. Not making videos for a long time is something he's done before. I bet he could live the next couple of years fairly comfortably from the GameGrumps money he made.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:58 am

I'm pretty sure Jon gets his main income from some other source. His upload schedule is just too sporadic, and he's done nothing this year, even before that "event".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:45 am

I believe Jihadi Jon has wealthy parents, who may or may not be Oil barons.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:16 pm

His dad might have had ties, but he got the fuck out of Iran when Khomeini rose to power.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:25 pm

And is probably salty that the Cuban exiles get all the attention.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:48 pm

I believe Jon has said at least once that his parents are both miserable fucks, but it doesn't seem to reflect in their son
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.