Bi-POLARIS Disorder

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Seele

Bi-POLARIS Disorder

Post by Seele » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:58 am

Discuss why the Maker-owned group led by the likes of Flustered Fernando, TotalBitchfit, "Danger-Hair" Dodger, SCAMSCAST, Cuckiplier, Game Dumps, Jesse Coxsucker, Al-Nintendo Sandnigger Shill (The Completionist), BroJared, Abnormal Boots, and Discount Normalboots (AKA Hidden Block) is complete cancer.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

asdf

Re: Bi-POLARIS Disorder

Post by asdf » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:22 pm

I mean, if you have to put the actual name of the place you're making a nickname for then I kind of feel like you ruined the point of giving them a different one.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:49 pm

We never brung up the completionist so I'll start the thread.

He's pulling a boogie and trying to lose weight with week #1 down, we'll see how long it lasts.

I actually don't hate Jirard and hope he loses even a little, but I think personal trainers are bull shit for people with to much money.

As far as his channel and jokes and stuff he's eh, better than the "normal" normal boots crowd but theres something that really doesn't want me watching his stuff more.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:26 pm

I find him fairly insufferable. He's like a comedy void. Everything he says comes off as disingenuous.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

asdf

Post by asdf » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:56 pm

I think the biggest problem with Jirard is just that he doesn't have very much charisma. At all.

He's the kind of person that you don't hate but you just... don't really love either. He exists. He plays video games. That's about all there is to him. This, "Buff Bois," thing? I'm pretty sure he'll stick to it. He seems genuinely concerned about his own health so I hope he pulls through and loses that weight. Problem is, he'll have to reconsider how often he releases episodes of his show if he wants to keep that weight off.

Not only does he play games to completion on a weekly basis, he also has a secondary channel that's essentially just a let's play channel where he plays games with his friends and spouts in-memes the whole time.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:26 pm

asdf wrote:I think the biggest problem with Jirard is just that he doesn't have very much charisma. At all.

He's the kind of person that you don't hate but you just... don't really love either. He exists. He plays video games. That's about all there is to him.
Very accurate description. If I absolutely had to point out a reason why I kinda can't stand him it's his humor that's, well, Reddit. 9gag, Reddit, rage comics, ten year old image macro, memegenerator tier. He's so fucking normalfag he almost drifts into dad joke territory.
I can never believe him any emotion he goes for. I guess he writes his own scripts so why doesn't he ever sound like he means what he is saying? There's being a shitty actor and then there's what he is.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:03 pm

Guess who else they kept as part of the 300?

progfan777

Post by progfan777 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:08 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
asdf wrote:I think the biggest problem with Jirard is just that he doesn't have very much charisma. At all.

He's the kind of person that you don't hate but you just... don't really love either. He exists. He plays video games. That's about all there is to him.
Very accurate description. If I absolutely had to point out a reason why I kinda can't stand him it's his humor that's, well, Reddit. 9gag, Reddit, rage comics, ten year old image macro, memegenerator tier. He's so fucking normalfag he almost drifts into dad joke territory.
I can never believe him any emotion he goes for. I guess he writes his own scripts so why doesn't he ever sound like he means what he is saying? There's being a shitty actor and then there's what he is.
Jirard's jokes are fairly lame. I thought the Completionist was an interesting concept (the question of whether or not one may want to play through all the side material of a game) but I can only hear "BEARS" so many times, the poor man's Phelous-tier inside joking. The only thing that helped him was being around in the silver age of Jontron (just like how PBG cashed in on the golden age of Jontron).

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:25 pm

Guru Larry wrote:Guess who else they kept as part of the 300?
Your sorry ass?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:47 pm

Hear hear! Jirard has picked terrible jokes as his weapon of choice to terrorize the world around him, and I hate him for that. If he stopped with his shitty jokes and never collaborated with certain Greg, a man with the most annoying voice in the universe, he would be watchable, because the format is quite nice. I have actually recently watched few of his Resident Evil episodes.

I have similar feelings about him as Kugel. Unlike Le funny fat meme man is your friend, who is on a mission to become a tragic cartoon character, Jirard seems like a guy who doesn't know what to do with himself, so he tries comedy. Badly.
Last edited by Some Sick Fuck on Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.