Bi-POLARIS Disorder

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Bi-POLARIS Disorder

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:35 pm

Other people in different countries should take a lesson from weebs for once and be content with subs.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:14 pm

Guest #2 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:50 pm

This happened
The only entertaining part is that this hyperactive, constantly yelling monkey thinks he's creative. Insecure little shitstain.

If it happens to channels or creators that in general produce something decent, that's unfortunate. In his case though? Rock on, video thieves! His trash is of such low quality that just the fact that the turd was capable of living off it for years and years is a miracle and not his priviledge.

And the video is 36 minutes long? I have no idea what he's going to rant about and I'm not going to find out. Fuck the guy and his butt-buddies.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:45 pm

I go check Bitchfit's twitter for any possible lulz and what do I see? Last time he ran his mouth about how much he's kicking cancer's ass and how stubborn he is. Apparently he's pulling off Spoony right now, where he is (again) in the worst mental state he has been in last 7 hours. Panic attacks over making a video? Incoming shingles next?
If this is real, then maybe those that are betting on him biting the dust first might be onto something. At least now he finally sounds miserable enough to "justify" (not sure if that's the right word, as it doesn't excuse him of being a terrible human being) his shitty ass attitude towards anything.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:40 pm

That's some spoony tier Twitter shitposting.

Oh well, for all those years of FREE entertainment take all the time you need boss :3
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:06 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:45 pm
He is starting to sound like Spoony here. I know he at least actually has a serious medical issue but he was bragging about how the cancer had stopped growing not to long ago and that it was stable. Either it has flared up again or he is realising he is becoming irrelevant.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:24 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:03 am
Since ProJared is ripping off Spoony making D&D videos again for December, does this mean his house finally got fixed?
Why though, wasn't his house, they just rented and had to leave. The sudden self destruction of said house was clearly an accident, maybe :lol:

When TB dies someone should make a video compilation with the most stupid shit he has ever said/written down to visualize to society how they listened and worshiped a complete retard.

0:15 - 1:18

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:46 pm

I don't expect people to watch this, but the skits in this feel very spoony esque, like the positions and everything

It's just weird, like THIS is what spoony could of been if he just wasn't such a lazy ass.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:18 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:45 pm
If this is real, then maybe those that are betting on him biting the dust first might be onto something.
They were always onto something. Him dying was a foregone conclusion from the day the cancer spread to his liver.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:26 am

Oh yeah, it just might be sooner than people thought, especially after his tough guy replies on twitter, how he has beaten the cancer and such.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:47 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:46 pm
I don't expect people to watch this, but the skits in this feel very spoony esque, like the positions and everything
I dunno, most of the skits still have far more of a JonTron slant to them.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette