Destiny the manlet

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Destiny the manlet

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:56 am
I guess outsiders can hardly relate to that but when you have that kind of history it has a lasting effect on you.
The indoctrination is pretty hardcore. Still, I've always resented people trying to make me feel guilty for things I had nothing to do with. It doesn't have to do anything with the situation we currently have either way. Right now, Germany is a far-left shithole that has sold it's people to the EU in the name of, well, what exactly even? Unconditionally open borders are the dumbest possible idea but that's the current situation here. Millions of fucks from shit nations flood the continent for no good reason and Merkel tells us that they supposedly have a right to do so. I couldn't disagree more.
It's been the same shit for decades now. The foreigner is always more important than the native. That shit's just fucked. They contribute nothing, get everything and I'm supposed to be happy about that shit.

It's the pendulum, mate. It's been pushed further and further to the left to the point of madness. It's swinging back now. The left is never satisfied at any point and has to go more and more extreme beyond the point of reasonability. This had to stop eventually.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:39 pm

German natives are annoying because you have to pour time and resources into their education. And you can't really deport them if you no longer want them. Also their glasses are less rose-tinted.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:07 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:31 pm
The indoctrination is pretty hardcore. Still, I've always resented people trying to make me feel guilty for things I had nothing to do with. It doesn't have to do anything with the situation we currently have either way.
We didn't kill any jews :lol: but what happened in the past has huge effects on what is happening now. People wouldn't oppose nationalism so much if we didn't have that past.

I don't like nationalism much either but you can't fend of invaders with diversity and nice words. I'm not even talking about muslims or black people here. If the left had to leave earth and settle down somewhere they would get eaten alive by the next aggressor patrolling the space :lol:

The 13th annual high-level meeting with religious leaders across Europe took place today in the context of the ongoing debate on the Future of Europe, launched by President Juncker with the Commission's White Paper on 1 March.

The participants also looked at the human dimension of Europe, in particular its social and environmental dimensions and how Europe can be built on principles of solidarity, social justice and sustainability.
:(

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:11 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:11 am
Yep, definitely already had a Destiny thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16

Also, manlet is pretty generous considering he's an honest-to-god dwarf
https://archive.fo/ClCNn/c496c354e6ee03 ... 30b551.jpg
https://archive.fo/8xElf/27666eda0cc50b ... 1522b8.jpg
First time I saw those I actually thought they were Photoshopped...
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:20 pm

I have to pretend to be a centrist in order to get along with people. If I was open about voting for Trump, I'd be endlessly arguing with idiots and possibly putting my job at risk.
I can't stomach pretending to be a libshit, so this is my compromise. It's easier to say "everyone is stupid" than pointlessly argue with people.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:29 pm

I'm so glad I live in an area where I can state my opinion, say, "well we disagree," and people have enough respect to just leave it be.

Iowa might not be much, but the town I live in sure is... quiet, to say the least.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:52 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:31 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:56 am
I guess outsiders can hardly relate to that but when you have that kind of history it has a lasting effect on you.
The indoctrination is pretty hardcore. Still, I've always resented people trying to make me feel guilty for things I had nothing to do with. It doesn't have to do anything with the situation we currently have either way. Right now, Germany is a far-left shithole that has sold it's people to the EU in the name of, well, what exactly even? Unconditionally open borders are the dumbest possible idea but that's the current situation here. Millions of fucks from shit nations flood the continent for no good reason and Merkel tells us that they supposedly have a right to do so. I couldn't disagree more.
It's been the same shit for decades now. The foreigner is always more important than the native. That shit's just fucked. They contribute nothing, get everything and I'm supposed to be happy about that shit.

It's the pendulum, mate. It's been pushed further and further to the left to the point of madness. It's swinging back now. The left is never satisfied at any point and has to go more and more extreme beyond the point of reasonability. This had to stop eventually.
Any opinion on the notion that Germany dominate the EU i heard elsewhere?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:59 pm

The government might, but us simple Michels aren't any more in power than the rest of Europe.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:02 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:59 pm
The government might, but us simple Michels aren't any more in power than the rest of Europe.
Well yeah i meant the government
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:48 am

Charlar wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:52 pm
Any opinion on the notion that Germany dominate the EU i heard elsewhere?
In terms of fucking it harder than in the 40s? Absolutely. And really, who else could be the main influence? Eastern Europe is mostly sensible and says "no" to most EU shit, the south is broke as fuck, to the west we've got nobody important and the north is so cucked they just go along with everything.
If we're talking EU, really only Germany and France have a say. Sadly, both nations are ran by leftist cancer.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!