Destiny the manlet

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Destiny the manlet

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:45 pm

That video where he talks about fucking his potential future underage daughter is...

:lol: :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:53 pm
Whenever you criticize one side, you naturally appear to drift towards the other.
If I criticize both does that make me a centrist? :lol:

https://i.imgur.com/1Pu0obo.jpg

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:01 am

If you criticize both, you appear to be that XKCD comic about being superior to everyone, even though you may hold your own, third viewpoint or a nuanced give-and-take of both sides' views.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCic6IQXgAAkqmU.jpg

I won't deny this is how it can look when you call both sides stupid. But once in a while, disagreements with both sides are due to actually holding a third position, rather than just being an edgelord. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:04 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:41 am
Why the fuck are niggers having serious debates with a faggot named "Destiny"
That's strike one. He's a manlet, that's strike two. He used to be, and that's why the faggot is actually known, a professional Starcraft II player.
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:17 pm
With a name like Destiny, I came in here hoping for a stripper and you show me this? What the fuck DHI, I trusted you. I wanted a second Goggles thread, dammit. :lol:
Quality post.
Poonoo wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:46 am
>Calls people dickless
>Won't even login to his account
kek
As if one would get banned for having controversial opinions or even being an outright troll on here. We've made a point out of not banning anyone because we're not a faggy hugbox.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:49 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
With a name like Destiny, I came in here hoping for a stripper and you show me this? What the fuck DHI, I trusted you. I wanted a second Goggles thread, dammit. :lol:
You wanted to read a thread about a, presumably black, stripper why?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:56 am

Watched some of that Destiny video with Lauren. It looked like, when one dude was talking about what demographic the founding fathers of the USA had, that Destiny punched in google and stopped when the guy finished his sentence and it wasn't a question :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:01 am
If you criticize both, you appear to be that XKCD comic about being superior to everyone, even though you may hold your own, third viewpoint or a nuanced give-and-take of both sides' views.

I won't deny this is how it can look when you call both sides stupid. But once in a while, disagreements with both sides are due to actually holding a third position, rather than just being an edgelord. :lol:
Is this really how people feel about centrists? I wouldn't call myself that but because of the massive flood of immigrants many people slipped towards the right in the political spectrum and I'm closer to the middle than ever, that I looked over to the other side of the fence. In school you got basically turned into an anti-nationalist because of how many movies they show you with the dead jews and then there is that communism thing that happened in east Germany.

When some german dude talked about how it's maybe not a good idea to show tons of dead jews to 15 year old kids everyone called him Hitler 2.0 and there was a huge shitstorm (he formulated it unfelicitous) :lol:

I guess outsiders can hardly relate to that but when you have that kind of history it has a lasting effect on you.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:11 am

rabidtictac wrote:

It really depends if you are actually giving a nuanced view or not when you say you disagree with both sides. For example, when members of the Skeptic Communitytm say MRAs and feminists are the same thing, it is them being pseudo-intellectual cuntwads. The same applies when you compare MGTOW to feminism, there are parallels for both in different ways but they are different. But if you say you don't like MRAs because their tactics don't work and they are too whiny, and you don't like MGTOW because you don't think all women are cunts and want to have kids but still hate feminism that would be an actual nuanced reason why you don't like both.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:42 am

Cuckara wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:04 am
Destiny is so fucking stupid and obnoxious the best way to deal with him is to insult him. If you try to intelligently debate him he'll use every cheap trick in the book to trip you up, and even if you successfully play his stupid games and beat him he'll walk away from the debate convinced he won. Just call him short, sit back, and laugh as he childishly freaks out.
That's the modus operandi for dealing with progressives in general. Harassing them isn't so much a form of art as it is a form of self-defense mechanism. Why would anyone want to debate the inmates that are running the asylum? Just stick a fork through their tiny fragile egos and never look back.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:46 am

rabidtictac wrote:
If you criticize both, you appear to be that XKCD comic about being superior to everyone
The fucking XKCD writer is a fine one to talk about feeling superior to everyone
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

ban

Post by ban » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:37 am

Now, now you guys. Quit picking on the little dude. Sure, he might have a short fuse, he might be a bit short sighted, quick to resort to frenzied rants whenever someone takes his lollipop, he seems like a nice litle boy. Even if his endeavours come short and anything beyond bitching on the net is a tall order for him. Unlike him, we should all just just strive to live according to our high standards and have a long life. But I should stop before the length of my message causes someone's small head to burst.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:49 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:49 am
CuckTurdginson wrote:
You wanted to read a thread about a, presumably black, stripper why?
Intense cockthirst for negro women. Don't you want mama Goggle's chocolate milkies?