Destiny the manlet

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Destiny the manlet

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:00 am

Oh, Mr. Gish Gallop finally has a thread.

It's funny listening to some of his "debates." When his bullshit tactic of misrepresenting his opponent's view is used against him, he loses his teacups. When he starts calling someone "Dawg", you know that his jimmies are beyond rustled. His debate with Jim is a perfect example of this. Jim spun him around to get him to admit that racism and sexism is OK, that he's OK with people not having jobs if it means having cheap iPhones, and we should run sorties over Mexico.

He's such a fucking tard. Him rage quitting naked ape was incredible.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:20 am

Snow Baller wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:00 am

Manlet who stirs shit, and is hated by all kinds of people across various political groups, fan bases, and lifestyles.
That description can fit half the people here. Just add racists and dickless to it and it be perfect.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:32 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:41 am
It's already happening. The places I worked at people don't hire trained workers. They hire schoolkids or people who begin their training because then they don't have to pay proper wages. In other fields were you need proper trained people they already thinking about filling that in with some nobody on the street :lol:
Exactly. More workers willing to work for less = companies are going to find some way to replace their staff. Doesn't matter if the staff have special skills. They can train their illegal workers with those special skills BEFORE firing you all. :lol: Everyone can be replaced by a telecommute from India, or some illegal immigrant, or a kid who is in college and will work for almost nothing or for free. Companies would rather have a revolving door of shitty workers that they don't have to pay (much) than to pay the full-time wages for qualified people.

Communism doesn't work to solve this either, because all that does is make everyone's life equally shitty. So everyone gets illegal immigrant shit pay for every job. :lol:

I'm mostly talking about burgerlands though. Kugel probably doesn't have this issue because he's in a smaller area that isn't flooded with tacos, university students and massive unemployment in general.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:41 am

Why the fuck are niggers having serious debates with a faggot named "Destiny"

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:11 am

Yep, definitely already had a Destiny thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16

Also, manlet is pretty generous considering he's an honest-to-god dwarf
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:46 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:20 am
Snow Baller wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:00 am

Manlet who stirs shit, and is hated by all kinds of people across various political groups, fan bases, and lifestyles.
That description can fit half the people here. Just add racists and dickless to it and it be perfect.
>Calls people dickless
>Won't even login to his account

Pumpkinman I know it's you, you bitchmade pussy. Same IP, and it's not the first time you have called people racists on here on a guest account. You even sent me this email during the transition to 4.0:
awwww poor baby.... you mad because no one wants to support your racists little forum awwwww.

On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 7:42 AM, Dead Horse Interchange 3.0 wrote:
Proboards sent me a PM about the title of the Nostalgia Chick Thread being "harassment" so I changed it for now. Because of this, I realised the only way for DHI to exist is for me to pay for hosting so I did just that:

deadhorseinterchange.net/index.php

I like the theme and I am keeping the Deus Vault imagery because it is important for modern times.

Go there. I will look down the old forum tomorrow morning, though I have changed the thread title I am sending this in case they decide to fuck me anyway since they gave me 48 hours yesterday morning.

This also made me realise how lazy FreeForums were. They literally added nothing to proPHP.
And yet you keep coming back you bitch. You are such a pussy you won't even login to your fucking account to confront people on the damn internet on an anonymous account, no one knows who the fuck you are. AngrySpoonySnob doesn't just sperg about Spoony and then call people heathens as a guest account, you are beneath that idiot.

You are the biggest pussy in the history of DHI.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:49 pm

awwww poor baby.... you mad because no one wants to support your racists little forum awwwww.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:54 pm

Oh hey another thread that will be buried in a week
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:17 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:11 am
Yep, definitely already had a Destiny thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16

Also, manlet is pretty generous considering he's an honest-to-god dwarf
With a name like Destiny, I came in here hoping for a stripper and you show me this? What the fuck DHI, I trusted you. I wanted a second Goggles thread, dammit. :lol:
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:53 pm

Jesus Christ, who would use a guest account to shit-talk on fucking DHI? This forum was built on talking shit about people. I'd understand if we banned people for talking shit about us, but we don't.

Regardless, it's even sadder someone could hate this forum and all the people here, yet the sperge which drives them won't allow them to stop reading and posting. Kek.

I'd understand if pumpkinman was posting about how shit we are on his own forum. That's what we do about TGWTG, TSE, e-celebs etc. But he comes here to post despite thinking we're all racist and bad? :D Lel.

Too bad there's no reverse version of a ban, where I could ban an IP from posting unless they're using a registered account. It's obvious he's a triggered shitlib. It's inevitable though: Whenever you criticize one side, you naturally appear to drift towards the other. If the right wing were the ones going full SJW right now, you better believe DHI would be shitting on them too. We shit on christfags all the time.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome