Meanwhile, on alternate reality DHI...

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Meanwhile, on alternate reality DHI...

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:45 pm

How many moves before the match was over? Did he finger your butthole afterwards?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:51 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:45 pm
How many moves before the match was over? Did he finger your butthole afterwards?
Sadly he said I didnt look kawai desu enough for his refined dick girl tastes. Art btw. Verified art.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:51 am

ban wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:58 am
We just can't get enough good things over here, can we Kugel? Just...keep showering us EU just keep doing it, we really want it even.
Oh man, tell me about it. It looked like we'd get another four years of Merkel with the Greens (fantastic!) and the FDP (not as good) but now things are looking like we're getting the great coalition with the SPD yet again.
Well, can't argue with Germany's top class political decisions of the last four years, can we?
It's great for you as well. You get to greet our new friends from the mysterious desert right at your border! How much I envy you!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:59 am

Boogie and Dez sure are the ideal couple.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:59 am

It brings me to tears how much she supports his bodybuilder career. They were truly made for each other.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:07 pm

No matter what the haters say, Spoony's videos are great. Watching his FF8 and Phantasmagoria reviews helped me get through a really dark time in my life. I can never fully repay him for all the years of joy he's brought, but I will continue to give as much as I can in thanks.

I'm not giving up. I still believe in you, Spoony. I understand you're going through a lot. Just remember we're all here for you and want to see you get better. Your health comes first. Take all the time you need.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:37 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:07 pm
No matter what the haters say, Spoony's videos are great. Watching his FF8 and Phantasmagoria reviews helped me get through a really dark time in my life. I can never fully repay him for all the years of joy he's brought, but I will continue to give as much as I can in thanks.

I'm not giving up. I still believe in you, Spoony. I understand you're going through a lot. Just remember we're all here for you and want to see you get better. Your health comes first. Take all the time you need.
WhereDoYouThinkYouAre.gif

Isn't it amazing how MatPat's theories are proven correct time and time again?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:35 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:07 pm
I'm worried about him myself. It's hard to believe a single guy can upload two full reviews per week for the better part of a year. He's like a machine.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:28 pm

Linkara and IronLiz are such a cute couple, I hope she doesn't dump the sweetheart, that would make her a bitch.

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:29 pm

And working on the next Spoony movie at the same time, and doing livewires constantly!

He is the James Brown of the internet... truely the hardest working man in internet reviews.