Madcucks & Dick: The Biggest Faggots in the Universe

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Madcucks & Dick: The Biggest Faggots in the Universe

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:01 pm

No need for a test. When you see people still living in mud houses that can't figure out how to drill a well, there's not much open to interpretation.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:20 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:01 pm
No need for a test. When you see people still living in mud houses that can't figure out how to drill a well, there's not much open to interpretation.
"Wypeepo amz da wunz hoo madez uz go BACK ta da STOWN AYGE!"
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:33 pm

I looked at the image and it was majority asian and huwhite. Just not USA because our education system fucking sucks. For many reasons, but mainly because of rampant corruption at every level. The education system in its current model exists to enrich various groups within the USA. It's why we feed our kids trash in the cafeterias and why we teach art instead of fundamentals.
SpoilerShow
Source: spent early childhood in a far-left shitlib public school and the amount of time and money spent on art and other bullshit would boggle your mind
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:26 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:33 pm
I looked at the image and it was majority asian and huwhite. Just not USA because our education system fucking sucks. For many reasons, but mainly because of rampant corruption at every level. The education system in its current model exists to enrich various groups within the USA. It's why we feed our kids trash in the cafeterias and why we teach art instead of fundamentals.
SpoilerShow
Source: spent early childhood in a far-left shitlib public school and the amount of time and money spent on art and other bullshit would boggle your mind
False, it's because we are multi cultural. We have white and asian people in our ranks, but guess who brings down the average? I think something like 13% of the populace? Do I have to link the IQ map for the millionth time? :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:15 am

MegaNigger wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:26 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:33 pm
SpoilerShow
False, it's because we are multi cultural. We have white and asian people in our ranks, but guess who brings down the average? I think something like 13% of the populace? Do I have to link the IQ map for the millionth time? :lol:
I was about to say that Maddox left himself wide open for that, if you look at the list it is all Asian countries and white ones with a lower density of minorities than the USA. No wonder he stopped doing the debate show with Dick, he is worse than Miscarriage of Acchild at debating and that is saying something.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:35 am

I need to see an IQ test for Armenia.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:35 am
I need to see an IQ test for Armenia.
I'd like to see the IQ test for Liberia.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:32 pm

Great bump there, you faggot

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:42 pm

This remind me of a thought I had because a Cucknadian named "Weeknd" established a new pop song record with his single "Blinding Lights". That single mixes Rod Stewart's "Young Turks", which made me think that, if I was an artist, I'd launch my career by composing a silly love song and calling it "Hitler's Youth". When the media finally noticed it, I'd say I was just pointing out the hypocrisy, because Rod Stewart named his silly love song after the Nazis of WW I, and no one ever said a thing about it.

Long story short, fuck Rod Stewart. And did I that fucking Canuck hack fraud for reminding me of Rod Stewart.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:58 pm

What has this got to do with Madcucks and his love of prepping the bull?