Razorfag: Contrarian Megafaggot

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Razorfist (now known as Racistfist probably)

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:15 pm

Your mom sounds hot. I hope you made a move while she was still keeping it tight.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:25 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:06 pm
Reminds me of when I was a kid. I loved Zelda, so every new thing I came into contact with that had elements of fantasy was automatically 'based on Zelda'. It drove my mum insane (not literally, although I do wonder)
wildmage wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:16 pm
No wonder he's buddies with Spergcuck of Nigog, he also fancies himself an intellectual without putting in the effort.
Don't they all?
Yes, but this one is actually butt buddies with Nog.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:32 pm

BTW racistfist: I have now read both Elric and Witcher and the Witcher books are waaaaaaay better. Better writing (even in translation,) better characters, better world-building and more enjoyable overall.

Anyway, infinite elgintensity made a video about this youtube shit as well and it sounds like all that's happening is YouTube is now informing the users of a fact that it previously kept to itself. AKA letting you know a video has shitty ads or no ads rather than not telling you and forcing you to check individual video statistics in the manager. That + the new videos are being scrutinized more heavily, apparently, by this automatic system.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:57 pm

I only have a passing knowledge of Elric and Witcher, and they don't really sound anything alike. Elric is some inbred albino Mary Sue with a super sword who goes on Yor-esque genocide trips, and Witcher is about some monster hunter in medieval Not-Europe.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:02 pm

Seele wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:52 pm
suzaku wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:11 pm
I've noticed in his comment sections that if you even point out that he is wrong about something Raz0rfist will REEEEEEEEEEEEE about it instantly
Pretty much. For someone who's against SJWs & censorship, Razor sure seems to act like an overreacting libshit when something is "out of line" according to his personal contrariness for the hell of it, quickly rushing to block on Twitter & downvote your YouTube comment into oblivion. The man has no balls despite acting like he does.

You dislike the Star Wars prequels? Get ready for an earful on how RLM "brainwashed" everyone into hating these "underrated gems" and why Lucas is a "genius" for producing them.

You like the Witcher series? Get ready for a lecture on how it "plagiarized" the Elric comics because "Geralt had white hair just like Elric, so therefore, RIP OFF!" Also, he gave props to games like fucking Dragon Age: CISquisition of all things for the sake of it not being like The Witcher 3.

You interested in Batman? Just like The Witcher, get ready for a rant on how pathetic it is for "plagiarizing" The Shadow comics & why you have "poor taste" compared to him + several months of sucking cock off of The Shadow to which he developed a spontaneous interest in.

You have a curiosity for Metal Gear? You're gonna get fucked now since every stealth game is always "inferior" to the Thief franchise, and you're gonna deal with it for being a Kojima lover.

You hated games like Duke Nukem Forever or Omikron? You're a fucking dumbass, because those games were "metal" and shit, and they spoke volumes as to how "well made" they were in his eyes since every "sheep" underrated them "unfairly." Even Doom 2016 is somehow "better" than the original in his point of view.

You dare to even have the slightest interest in PlayStation? Prepare your asshole for a thesis on how Sony's literally the devil, how they murdered Micheal Jackson, how they have connections to criminal organizations, why they're worse than 9/11, how they're contributing to mankind's extinction, and why you're the lowest form of life in his eyes for investing any time with them.

You despise Spoony? You're gonna get fucked, because he's 'innocent" in his eyes like an "unsung hero" & his quality is "top notch" according to RazorFag.

Not interested in his favorite metal band? You instantly have shit taste compared to his magnitude.

Criticize him for merely using other e-celeb cunts to inflate his channel? Incoming longass rant on how you're completely and utterly wrong + immediate blocking shortly after.

Like any other HBO show? Deadwood is the greatest Western of all time, and you're a shitheel for liking anything else, you monster!

Born in the 90's? You're a pile of cunt discharge, because the 80's was the greatest decade of all time. Nothing else can compare.

Liked the first Matrix movie? You're fucking evil, because that film catalyzed the downfall of action cinema, you bastard!

Almost every sci-fi movie is a "ripoff" of Bladerunner to some extent.

He. Won't. Shut. The. Fuck. Up. About. The. Deathwish. Franchise.

I could go on and on, but it's somewhat hilarious seeing him immediately contradict himself like a pussyass.
Don't forget "You like Bruce Dickinson? Paul was better in every way and was starting to develop high note ranges during Killers recording!" What a fucking idiot, I don't even know if it was the statement "Paul can do things Bruce can't do" or the Harry Potter thunderstorm gifs afterwards that made me want to stomp him in the throat.

"Oh you like Number of the Beast? Accept Balls To the Wall was way better!" Martin Popoff said this exact same shit years ago, which piqued my interest and inspired me to give it a listen. Not only does it not have any lethal fast songs like Fast as A Shark or Breaker, it has every single negative cheesy trope that most people hate about 80s metal. Balls To The Wall sucks.

Also, he's the only guy who seems to actually defend Vince Russo. I've often pictured myself murdering him and him asking "Because I'm a Trump fan?" and I'd be like "fuck no! Because you have wrong opinions about wrestling, metal, and EVERYTHING really.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Johnny

Post by Johnny » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:29 pm

Seele wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:52 pm
You have a curiosity for Metal Gear? You're gonna get fucked now since every stealth game is always "inferior" to the Thief franchise, and you're gonna deal with it for being a Kojima lover.

He completely misrepresented many things about Kojima to make him seem worse than he actually his. When HG101's interview with Agness Kaku (the translator of MGS2) got taken down, he completely lied about the situation and said that Kojima's own lawyers were responsible for it, even though HG101 clearly explained that wasn't the case (Kaku broke NDA with Konami by releasing translation documents that were never meant to be released publicly).

That was the moment I lost any respect for [Mod Edit: Razorfist]. It's one thing to dislike Kojima or his games (I'll admit the MGS series is a bit of an acquired taste), but to completely lie just to justify his resentment is pretty damn petty. Makes me wonder how many other times he deliberately misrepresented points to justify his sperging.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:39 pm

Despite all this shit, I have to say that I can't get interested in anything Raisindick says whatsoever. Even you guys shitting on him doesn't do anything for me, all I still see is an extremely wussy guy who seems to be roleplaying as Jay from Clerks, and has a super emo faggy username. Why would anybody even care about what he has to say? There are certain nobodies that just can't get me interested no matter what, RTU is another one, just a waste of space.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:11 am

I'd have to agree. He just seems to me to be yet another pretentious, overly contrarian, twat. They're a dime a dozen on the internets.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:38 am

Yeah, Razorfist is one of the biggest contrarian faggots out there since the dead fatty Hellsing920

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:23 pm

razorfist is still mad at RLM.jpg
razorfist is still mad at RLM.jpg (91.29 KiB) Viewed 1353 times
Razorfist will forever be mad at RLM because they ripped the Star Wars prequels to shreds. Here's Jay's response to Razorfist's whiny bullshit: