Razorfag: Contrarian Megafaggot

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Razorfist (now known as Racistfist probably)

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:34 pm

wildmage wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:23 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:43 am
That's nice and all but the slippery slope is anything but a fallacy in that case.
Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:16 am
So Fury Road and Blade Runner 3 are the only movies with the DHI seal of approval.
Not by me at least. Fury Road is a shit story and a shit sequel. The car stuff is nice and it has a neat meme attached to it but I wouldn't watch it again and hadn't if it wasn't running in the background at a friend's place. The first Mad Max is the only good movie in the entire series.
Oh and they have a Glock that holds about thirty rounds in a standard-sized magazine. I hate it when movies do that. I started counting the shots right away because I knew it would be a movie like that.

Blade Runner doesn't interest me at all so I won't see the new one. The original was boring enough.
Don't forget that RLM already posted theire review of 2049 and they liked it as a stand alone sci-fi movie, so of course Razorfag will have to suck the original's dick and claim that this one raped his childhood.
Better than being a literal dick sucker, as in the type of person who thinks RLM's dumbshit opinion is worth a damn. Ooh, a 10-hour review intercut with serial killer humor! Now that's quality!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:08 pm

Debates only exist for an audience.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:35 pm

OldManBones wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:26 pm
The perfect example of this is the Destiny vs Jontron debate. Destiny 'won' the debate, but it doesn't prove him right on the issues because he was debating against someone who can barely form a coherent argument.
I don't feel like watching it again but from what I do remember is that both made it about race issues and nobody talked about how either side can achieve their viewpoint.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:04 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:34 pm
Better than being a literal dick sucker, as in the type of person who thinks RLM's dumbshit opinion is worth a damn. Ooh, a 10-hour review intercut with serial killer humor! Now that's quality!
Hi George!

And yes, Razorfag is the kind of moron that takes RLM at face value. Why else would he go against their opinion after they have made their point. I-I-It's not like he wants them to notice or anything, BAKA!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:46 am

He will be the first to suck the RLM dick once they don't exist anymore. He had a massive hate boner for Spoony up until he wasn't popular anymore.
OldManBones wrote:
The perfect example of this is the Destiny vs Jontron debate. Destiny 'won' the debate, but it doesn't prove him right on the issues because he was debating against someone who can barely form a coherent argument.
Good thing nobody gives a shit about what Destiny has to say. He's a faggot manlet. He could recite the words of god devined directly onto golden sheaths of paper and I still would disregard it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:45 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:46 am
He will be the first to suck the RLM dick once they don't exist anymore. He had a massive hate boner for Spoony up until he wasn't popular anymore.
OldManBones wrote:
Good thing nobody gives a shit about what Destiny has to say. He's a faggot manlet. He could recite the words of god devined directly onto golden sheaths of paper and I still would disregard it.
Nigga, Razorfist ain't gonna outlast RLM at this point

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:52 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:34 pm
wildmage wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:23 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:43 am
That's nice and all but the slippery slope is anything but a fallacy in that case.

Not by me at least. Fury Road is a shit story and a shit sequel. The car stuff is nice and it has a neat meme attached to it but I wouldn't watch it again and hadn't if it wasn't running in the background at a friend's place. The first Mad Max is the only good movie in the entire series.
Oh and they have a Glock that holds about thirty rounds in a standard-sized magazine. I hate it when movies do that. I started counting the shots right away because I knew it would be a movie like that.

Blade Runner doesn't interest me at all so I won't see the new one. The original was boring enough.
Don't forget that RLM already posted theire review of 2049 and they liked it as a stand alone sci-fi movie, so of course Razorfag will have to suck the original's dick and claim that this one raped his childhood.
>Seriously defending Razorfist
Get help, you need it
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:01 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:45 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:46 am
OldManBones wrote:
Nigga, Razorfist ain't gonna outlast RLM at this point
Wonder what'll happen first, Razorfist quitting or Spoony making a new review?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:41 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:15 pm
I prefer debates in text form, back and forth, preferably when the debaters do a paragraph-by paragraph breakdown of the opposite arguments. Not only it's usually easy to follow, it takes out the debaters' personal quirks out of the presentation, and usually ends up in better quality arguments being used because they can consult sources and have more time to formulate their points.
Absolutely. When I shit on debates I am referring to live ones, the type of debate you have described is perfect since charisma is taken out of the equation and you can link to direct sources for your information that can be checked when someone replies. In a live format, someone can quote an obscure study, flat out make shit up and the person they are debating can only say "I will have to look into that" and they look uninformed and dumb until someone makes a rant video on the internet after looking into it.

Text debates are inherently superior since it makes deception harder, doesn't rely on wit and strong memorisation nor does it rely on being more charismatic. It doesn't help that modern live debates are much fucking worse than they were 30-40 years ago due to incompetent/agenda driven moderators. Go watch TV debates from the 80s, the comment section always has people being so shocked about how civil it is.
OldManBones wrote:
I was thinking that too. JonTron didn't come off well but Destiny is a fucking idiot, but he was better at debating.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

lexexpress

Post by lexexpress » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:49 am

One thing I'll have to concede to Fisto is that the Force Awakens didn't and doesn't hold up. I tried watching it on Netflix the other day when I was bored and cringed a half a dozen times. Doesn't change the fact that he turns into a petulant bitch when people like something that he doesn't but I'm also embarrassed how much I defended TFA.