Razorfag: Contrarian Megafaggot

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Razorfist (now known as Racistfist probably)

Post by Poonoo » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:52 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:01 pm
Debates test debate skill, not the truth of the arguments.
This a million fucking times. I've seen Ben Shapiro win debates against people even though he was wrong in an issue, I remember he got asked a question about abortion and the dumb college kid said "it is just a collection of cells" but Ben fired back by arguing at what point is it life and the brain dead idiot had no reply. Ben "won" because he knows how to debate, but that doesn't mean abortion is now wrong.

Debates are pissing contests, though that doesn't excuse Razorfist.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:28 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:52 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
This a million fucking times. I've seen Ben Shapiro win debates against people even though he was wrong in an issue, I remember he got asked a question about abortion and the dumb college kid said "it is just a collection of cells" but Ben fired back by arguing at what point is it life and the brain dead idiot had no reply. Ben "won" because he knows how to debate, but that doesn't mean abortion is now wrong.

Let me rephrase my point: he has developed severe Donner-Krunning after years of "debating" by typing a 500 word rant reply with the help of 17 thesauri thinking everyone has the patience to not call him on his bullshit live.

Plus, he's not as smart as he think he is.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:38 am

Poonoo wrote:
rabidtictac wrote:

>Abortion
Edit: Post contributed nothing
Last edited by Charlar on Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:45 am

Poonoo wrote:
I remember he got asked a question about abortion and the dumb college kid said "it is just a collection of cells" but Ben fired back by arguing at what point is it life and the brain dead idiot had no reply. Ben "won" because he knows how to debate, but that doesn't mean abortion is now wrong.
Abortion is an easy exit for sluts and we're all essentially sapient/sentient collections of cells. And don't argue about fetal sentience because killing a babbling retard is till considered murder despite how useless and offensive he or she may be with their constant drooling and pants shitting. And no I'm not trying to start a debate, I just felt like tipping my fedora.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:21 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:45 am
Poonoo wrote:
I remember he got asked a question about abortion and the dumb college kid said "it is just a collection of cells" but Ben fired back by arguing at what point is it life and the brain dead idiot had no reply. Ben "won" because he knows how to debate, but that doesn't mean abortion is now wrong.
Abortion is an easy exit for sluts and we're all essentially sapient/sentient collections of cells. And don't argue about fetal sentience because killing a babbling retard is till considered murder despite how useless and offensive he or she may be with their constant drooling and pants shitting. And no I'm not trying to start a debate, I just felt like tipping my fedora.
I'll just say i don't agree
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:37 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Regardless, every time I hear "youtube debate" I have to be the lone asshole to point out that winning an internet youtube "debate" holds as much value as winning a pissing contest.
I prefer the special Olympics analogy
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:41 am

Charlar wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:21 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:45 am
Poonoo wrote:
I'll just say i don't agree
I don't really agree either. I just like seeing sluts accountable for their actions. That and my unease around the mentally retarded.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:41 am

Friendly reminder that all abortion-related discussions go on the Lindsay thread.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:39 am

Seems like the most appropriate place.
Poonoo wrote:
rabidtictac wrote:

Pretty much, back in high school we did religious studies (Which kind of became a general political discussion or just fuck around period since half the teachers thought it was a nothing class) and I had one teacher who loved to get me to debate shit with other classmates because I was pretty fucking good at it. He had a rule, he would never tell a student they were wrong as long as they could present their arguments well. But what he preferred was to find out my stance on a topic and then make me argue the opposite to show that it was possible to come up with a logical position on any topic... except we were teenagers and he never corrected our logical fallacies.

For example, I'm for gay marriage, always have been, so he makes me argue against it. The pro side starts off, with their speaker's key point being 'two consenting adults' and all that. So I get up and point out that under that rule, if a forty-year-old man wanted to marry his eighteen-year-old daughter then there would be nothing wrong with that. Now as an adult I understand that slippery slopes are bullshit, and also you can argue that in that relationship the issue of consent becomes a factor since one side has spent their whole life living by the rules of the other and as such the power dynamic gets a little iffy. But as kids, none of them knew how to express that beyond "It's totally not the same" so since the other side couldn't come up with an answer to my point, I technically won.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:43 am

That's nice and all but the slippery slope is anything but a fallacy in that case.
Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:16 am
So Fury Road and Blade Runner 3 are the only movies with the DHI seal of approval.
Not by me at least. Fury Road is a shit story and a shit sequel. The car stuff is nice and it has a neat meme attached to it but I wouldn't watch it again and hadn't if it wasn't running in the background at a friend's place. The first Mad Max is the only good movie in the entire series.
Oh and they have a Glock that holds about thirty rounds in a standard-sized magazine. I hate it when movies do that. I started counting the shots right away because I knew it would be a movie like that.

Blade Runner doesn't interest me at all so I won't see the new one. The original was boring enough.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!