Razorfag: Contrarian Megafaggot

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Seele

Re: Razorfist (now known as Racistfist probably)

Post by Seele » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:05 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:12 am
Did anyone here watch Razorfist's Blade Runner 2049 rant? Is it as stupid and nitpicky as I think it is? I would guess it's nothing but:

>FUCK RYAN GOSLING! HE CAN'T ACT!
>THERE'S TOO MUCH CGI! FUCK CGI! But it's perfectly fine that George Lucas shoved tons of hideously dated CGI into Star Wars.
>THIS MOVIE DOESN'T NEED TO EXIST! But the Star Wars prequels were totally necessary.
It was a 10 minute bitchfest, though he was mostly right about it being an unnecessary sequel. Then again, it didn't help at all that he was being his usual hypocritical self when it came to personal confirmation biases he's had since long before the movie even went into production. His "review" came across as a hugbox-tier self reassuring smug response on par with that of an incorrigible neophyte.

E;R's review was better, anyway.

God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:46 pm

Why does it matter if it's unnecessary if the films good. No film is necessary they're just entertainment.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:00 am
Sargan started turning to the camera and shouting shit like ANITA SARKESIAN FUCK YOU
That's not surprising in the least considering that he get's triggered hard by feminism just existing. When the revolution starts Miscarriage of Acchild will be right in the middle together with the alt-right even when he despises them just because they will shot feminists. The enemy of my enemy is my friend :lol:

I can't blame him, neo-feminism and social justice is basically female Hitler from the left.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:16 pm

Stranger wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:47 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:00 am
I saw maybe ten minutes of the Ronstein episode and had to turn it off. Sargan started turning to the camera and shouting shit like ANITA SARKESIAN FUCK YOU and Rogan dosen't know who any of these fuckers are.
While it annoys me that Spergcuck of Nignog has to mention his waifu all the time, what annoys me even more is a host asking someone on that they know nothing about.
Miscarriage of Acchild brought it up. It was after she went off at him at VidCon, he felt the need to make the conversation about it when after a minute you could tell Joe wanted to move on.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:57 pm

I had to make that Full Studio Version after I found some channel had stolen my stolen audio clip of Miscarriage of Acchild where I'd mixed it with "What Is Love" and they had set the 10 second clip to repeat for an hour or some shit. What pissed me off wasn't that they'd stolen it, but that they did such a shit job. They even kept the WMM "fade out" and "fade in" effects, so every 10 fucking seconds you heard the audio fade out and back in.

Who the fuck wants to listen to that? I mean, what the fuck?!?

My most popular youtube video was essentially a shitpost made because I got triggered by the poor quality of another poster's s argon AMV.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:51 am

Stranger wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:16 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:43 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:41 am

I was thinking that too. JonTron didn't come off well but Destiny is a fucking idiot, but he was better at debating.
The irony is that when they initially started arguing over Twitter, JonTron more-or-less destroyed him. Jon argues better in text. When he has to argue in person you get that Game Grumps JonTron, who never explains his opinions well and backs down easily.
Which is exactly why Destiny offered him to join him on stream to debate, instead. Destiny is an idiot but he knows that the best way to handle things is to bring people to his own turf.

Then again, that backfired on him when he brought on Naked Ape. That was hilarious.
Destiny loves to run over people by just not shutting the fuck up, switching topics constantly to bring up some data that he memorized (factual or made up) and by being overly confident in his stupidity. When you don't have to worry about saying stuff that's correct, you can just talk everyone to death. They might want to check facts, you don't have to.
But he cried like a bitch over Naked Ape and Metokur. Put him up against somebody else with confidence and his manlet nature catches up to him.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:30 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:51 am
Destiny loves to run over people by just not shutting the fuck up, switching topics constantly to bring up some data that he memorized (factual or made up) and by being overly confident in his stupidity. When you don't have to worry about saying stuff that's correct, you can just talk everyone to death. They might want to check facts, you don't have to.
But he cried like a bitch over Naked Ape and Metokur. Put him up against somebody else with confidence and his manlet nature catches up to him.
Destiny is a faggot :lol:

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:21 am

I love how people are so butthurt at Miscarriage of Acchild uploading clips of Destiny's debate with Jontron that they're comparing what Miscarriage of Acchild did to what the news media did to Pewdiepie and then insisting that Destiny was taken out of context. They always precede that with, "I watched the entire debate and that's not what was said, exactly, you're taking him out of context."

Miscarriage of Acchild actually didn't take him out of context a single time. He might have exaggerated or made a leap in logic but the idiot actually did imply that Mexicans/immigrants are running the tech industry in California, that there's nothing wrong with Communism, that the Japanese are racist, etc.

There's this strange phenomenon on the internet where someone says something stupid and then gets called out and suddenly you took them out of context or you didn't get their point. Sounds a lot like Pope Corky, tbh.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:29 am

The japs being racist is like saying water is wet though. It's obvious, but you're going to then have to make the connect that the racism has been in any way detrimental to the japanese. Japs are super racist though brah.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:48 am

Reminds me of German politicians. Just say somethign stupid and then claim that people have misquoted you or taken you out of context.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette