Razorfag: Contrarian Megafaggot

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Razorfist (now known as Racistfist probably)

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:06 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:46 pm
They can still pollute the internet for free as much as they want with their stuff. They just won't get paid by Google for it. What's their problem? Go open a payacon or something. Every shithead will manage to get enough losers to pay their billth.
That tiny little bit of extra effort is 1000% too much for them to bear.

And also, most of them already are double and triple-dipping their fanbases! So this shit is just extra ridiculous in the first place. They already have patreons. They already crowdfunded shitty scam projects like collab movies and t-shirt designs. They already made forums and websites where they run their own ads also...

They just need that little bit MORE from youtube, which they now feel entitled to get.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:03 pm

It's not a blacklist, it's youtube being youtube by automating something and having it not work very well initially. This happened with Content ID as well, all sorts of crazy shit happened then too with similar amounts of videos being flagged. This got fixed later on, and so will this autoflagging shit. It's not just political shit, ACG who solely does game reviews and doesn't engage in any drama has had issues too, but eventually youtube will sort that shit out and the nobodies will stop bitching like they always do and go back to mama google's tit.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:40 pm

I know I may be shilling this eceleb but this vid bears repeating everywhere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPpfJ_QB60M&t=1s

All of these fuckers think that youtube is atacking them personally because they are so bloody important.

Is this an american thing? Brainwashing you into thinking you're the most important person in the universe and that the sun rises from your asshole? Because I remember us having long lectures in elementary school about how many people there are in the world and how we could die at any second (and an insane teacher decided to decorate the classroom with newspaper clippings of war torn Serbia Afghanistan and rwanda).

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:52 pm

I guess it has something to do with the general perception these nobodies have about criticism, how everything other people say or do against them is considered a personal attack and attempt to ruin their legacy.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 pm

wildmage wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:40 pm
I know I may be shilling this eceleb but this vid bears repeating everywhere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPpfJ_QB60M&t=1s

All of these fuckers think that youtube is atacking them personally because they are so bloody important.

Is this an american thing? Brainwashing you into thinking you're the most important person in the universe and that the sun rises from your asshole? Because I remember us having long lectures in elementary school about how many people there are in the world and how we could die at any second (and an insane teacher decided to decorate the classroom with newspaper clippings of war torn Serbia Afghanistan and rwanda).
That seems to be the case though whenever anything on youtube happens. You'll see every single one of them crying about muh censorship, and muh free speech. Yet they don't care when it happens to smaller channels all the time.It's how we get stuff like seven dollars and what not.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:01 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:52 pm
I guess it has something to do with the general perception these nobodies have about criticism, how everything other people say or do against them is considered a personal attack and attempt to ruin their legacy.
It's more than that. Their brains have wired that there's only a certain type of critizism that is valid (in the negative kind). Like pointing out one of their flaws, so that they can agree with you AND still be condescending jackholes.
Just look at how Racifist engages his fans online.

This is not just plain narcissism, this is advanced narcissism.

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:11 pm

I've noticed in his comment sections that if you even point out that he is wrong about something Raz0rfist will REEEEEEEEEEEEE about it instantly

Seele

Post by Seele » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:52 pm

suzaku wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:11 pm
I've noticed in his comment sections that if you even point out that he is wrong about something Raz0rfist will REEEEEEEEEEEEE about it instantly
Pretty much. For someone who's against SJWs & censorship, Razor sure seems to act like an overreacting libshit when something is "out of line" according to his personal contrariness for the hell of it, quickly rushing to block on Twitter & downvote your YouTube comment into oblivion. The man has no balls despite acting like he does.

You dislike the Star Wars prequels? Get ready for an earful on how RLM "brainwashed" everyone into hating these "underrated gems" and why Lucas is a "genius" for producing them.

You like the Witcher series? Get ready for a lecture on how it "plagiarized" the Elric comics because "Geralt had white hair just like Elric, so therefore, RIP OFF!" Also, he gave props to games like fucking Dragon Age: CISquisition of all things for the sake of it not being like The Witcher 3.

You interested in Batman? Just like The Witcher, get ready for a rant on how pathetic it is for "plagiarizing" The Shadow comics & why you have "poor taste" compared to him + several months of sucking cock off of The Shadow to which he developed a spontaneous interest in.

You have a curiosity for Metal Gear? You're gonna get fucked now since every stealth game is always "inferior" to the Thief franchise, and you're gonna deal with it for being a Kojima lover.

You hated games like Duke Nukem Forever or Omikron? You're a fucking dumbass, because those games were "metal" and shit, and they spoke volumes as to how "well made" they were in his eyes since every "sheep" underrated them "unfairly." Even Doom 2016 is somehow "better" than the original in his point of view.

You dare to even have the slightest interest in PlayStation? Prepare your asshole for a thesis on how Sony's literally the devil, how they murdered Micheal Jackson, how they have connections to criminal organizations, why they're worse than 9/11, how they're contributing to mankind's extinction, and why you're the lowest form of life in his eyes for investing any time with them.

You despise Spoony? You're gonna get fucked, because he's 'innocent" in his eyes like an "unsung hero" & his quality is "top notch" according to RazorFag.

Not interested in his favorite metal band? You instantly have shit taste compared to his magnitude.

Criticize him for merely using other e-celeb cunts to inflate his channel? Incoming longass rant on how you're completely and utterly wrong + immediate blocking shortly after.

Like any other HBO show? Deadwood is the greatest Western of all time, and you're a shitheel for liking anything else, you monster!

Born in the 90's? You're a pile of cunt discharge, because the 80's was the greatest decade of all time. Nothing else can compare.

Liked the first Matrix movie? You're fucking evil, because that film catalyzed the downfall of action cinema, you bastard!

Almost every sci-fi movie is a "ripoff" of Bladerunner to some extent.

He. Won't. Shut. The. Fuck. Up. About. The. Deathwish. Franchise.

I could go on and on, but it's somewhat hilarious seeing him immediately contradict himself like a pussyass.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:16 pm

Seele wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:52 pm
Almost every sci-fi movie is a "ripoff" of Bladerunner to some extent.
And games, and music and aesthetics.

Also, every game ever copied Thief or Deus Ex.

His repertoire is just too limited. This is what happens when people with a very, very narrow experience with a medium (be it movies, games or literature) get exposed to a very brief sample of a good thing. They will refuse to learn about other good things and try very brief samples of every other thing, and since their experience is so limited they will associate, whatever good element that thing had to the original good thing.

Same as with chicken: someone eats some 5 star, gourmet chicken in his life and now every well-ccoked meal will "have elements clearly inspired by this chicken".

No wonder he's buddies with Miscarriage of Acchild, he also fancies himself an intellectual without putting in the effort.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:06 pm

Reminds me of when I was a kid. I loved Zelda, so every new thing I came into contact with that had elements of fantasy was automatically 'based on Zelda'. It drove my mum insane (not literally, although I do wonder)
wildmage wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:16 pm
No wonder he's buddies with Spergcuck of Nigog, he also fancies himself an intellectual without putting in the effort.
Don't they all?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.