Razorfag: Contrarian Megafaggot

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Razorfist (now known as Racistfist probably)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:22 pm

DSP is fascinating in that you could be easily fooled into believing that he is a parody. I mean, he has to be one, right?

Then you realize everything about him is legit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:27 pm

He's just never boring to me. He's so predictable that expect him to do something unpredictable at some point. Just by sheer accident. But he never does and I'm all surprised again. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

FuckSploony

Post by FuckSploony » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:13 pm

For much Razorfag white knights dsp only for being a contrarian faggot, he still got mad butthurt in one of his thief streams when someone told him he was like dsp... he went on a 1-2 minute rant against the guy on the chat, i guess the guy on the chat had a latino name or something because razorfag also went on a rant about that with this guy.

So, i take from this that he knows dsp is shit, but when questioned he will defend him just to be a contrarian fag... i mean, we all know he is.

No wonder both dsp and razorfag loved dnf and all that.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:29 pm

Let's recap on what is known about the guy (besides flashing his dick on a webcam):

-He went to Japan twice and knows some nihongo (but he totes thinks they are an inferior race).
-He has a bullshit humanities degree from X time ago.
-He has worked at gamestop at some point or another.
-He dresses like the most stereotypical metalhead you can find (basically, he dresses as people think metalheads are) and looks like a hot topic salesman, therefore no respectable job for him.
-He says he works in "the media", like the Ghost from Radio Graffiti.
-And he's a notorious starfucker

Even though this isn't the kiwi, my questions remain: is his family well to do? Does he really believes what he spouts? Is there any chance in hell that he'll make something of himself (Patreon not included, maybe working for a conservatard outlet, etc)?

Where the fuck is Asalieri when you need him....

FuckSploony

Post by FuckSploony » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:56 pm

I also remember reading somewhere he had a band or some shit, i think its in metal archives the name, which also had his name (Daniel Harris) and all that, cant be bothered to search for it.
I think she mentioned going to Mexico, believes they can start a revolution if the country goes to shit even more and they cant emigrate... except that the goverment controls most weaponry along side the cartel... which in many cases works with the goverment. Normal population will get killed by both to preserve the corruption that works so well for them.

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:11 pm

I remember ask him on how he does his videos, he has a script where he has a bullet points and most improved, (I guess he wears the sun glasses so you don't know he was looking at the script)I remember he said he doesn't edit his videos, this was around 2012, when he was at least tolerable

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:25 am

He might now write word for word down but he sure has prepared what he wants to say. How else would he include bloopers attempting for the same exact sentence again and again?

>inb4 dox
His name is no secret to anybody.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:51 am

wildmage wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:29 pm
-And he's a notorious starfucker
Lindsay Ellis is not a star.

Seriously, who the hell did he fuck can be remotely in spitting distance of B-movie actress?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:03 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:25 am
He might now write word for word down but he sure has prepared what he wants to say. How else would he include bloopers attempting for the same exact sentence again and again?

>inb4 dox
Is there a video with these bloopers?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:00 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:25 am
>inb4 dox
Hell, you tell me. My first post on foxdickfarms was in the Razorfist thread, and someone decided to say I was a "Daniel Harris, from Arizona" sockpuppet because of that. And so I came to know about Razorfist and his antics in the bedroom with the King of Pop himself.