Razorfag: Contrarian Megafaggot

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Razorfist (now known as Racistfist probably)

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:12 am

Razorfist has his own furry equivalent now

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:10 am

What hath been wrought upon this world.

Funnily enough, I was looking up reviews of third person shooters and razorfist was in the list. So I watched some of the videos. God damn, the angry reviewer gimmick has really become stale. The videos are just nothing if you watch them now. Ranting is so old and boring, and if you take that out, there's very little useful information. It's a lot of retard spitting and flailing.

Angry rant videos have become the youtube equivalent of watching paint dry.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:47 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:10 am

Funnily enough, I was looking up reviews of third person shooters and razorfist was in the list. So I watched some of the videos. God damn, the angry reviewer gimmick has really become stale. The videos are just nothing if you watch them now. Ranting is so old and boring, and if you take that out, there's very little useful information. It's a lot of retard spitting and flailing.

I ran into the same problem with him when I was looking up Gears of War 3 reviews when that game came out. All of the reviewers said a grand total of fucking nothing in their reviews and Razorfist's style of reviewing is shit when looking for information. His Dennis Miller impersonation gets fucking grating when he does 5 overly long analogies and jokes in between explaining anything about the fucking game.

His 5-10 minute videos have about 1-2 minutes of actual useful info in them. He is fine if you are entertained by him which I was, but if you really want to know anything about a game he isn't very useful at all. His non-gaming stuff is significantly better.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:23 am

The only good content Razorfist ever posted was his suicide video
- and that's a good thing.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:28 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:47 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:10 am

I ran into the same problem with him when I was looking up Gears of War 3 reviews when that game came out. All of the reviewers said a grand total of fucking nothing in their reviews and Razorfist's style of reviewing is shit when looking for information. His Dennis Miller impersonation gets fucking grating when he does 5 overly long analogies and jokes in between explaining anything about the fucking game.

His 5-10 minute videos have about 1-2 minutes of actual useful info in them. He is fine if you are entertained by him which I was, but if you really want to know anything about a game he isn't very useful at all. His non-gaming stuff is significantly better.
The same is true of Yahtzee btw. YahtzSydePhil shows no gameplay, so you have only his word on what the game is like. He's often wrong and describes the game poorly. I get that he's a comedy show and you could argue that for razorfist too, but if you are looking for information about a game, you're sadly much better served by the 2/10 IGN guys. At least they show you clips of fucking gameplay, even if their opinions are wrong.

Incidentally, I'm playing gears of war 3 now. I don't know why I stopped playing this years ago. It's pretty fun.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:22 am

If anybody thinks Yahtzee is worth listening to all they need to do is listen to him quit playing Monster Hunter Tri shortly after Great Jaggi and say the game was bad.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:06 am

Pepsi Man wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:22 am
If anybody thinks Yahtzee is worth listening to all they need to do is listen to him quit playing Monster Hunter Tri shortly after Great Jaggi and say the game was bad.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:26 pm

Yahtzee did the same thing with Demon's Souls. He got to the tower knight or just before there, ragequit and declared the game shit.

I have no idea if razor likes souls games, but he probably doesn't because he always has to have the edgy opinion.
RAPEMAN wrote:

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:03 pm

Wasn't there a leak that showed Razor's player profile on xbox or something and most of the games he talked about he played for like 3 hours or so.

A real expert. Also nudes.
- and that's a good thing.