Razorfag: Contrarian Megafaggot

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Razorfist (now known as Racistfist probably)

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:44 pm

Fuck TFA. It's been said a million times but it really is just A New Hope all over again, with a stupid, unnecessary action chase scene with CGI Tentacle Monster added in because JJ-tism.

Wait, ANH had a tentacle monster in it too, but it looked more realistic.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:43 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:41 am
OldManBones wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:26 pm
The perfect example of this is the Destiny vs Jontron debate. Destiny 'won' the debate, but it doesn't prove him right on the issues because he was debating against someone who can barely form a coherent argument.
I was thinking that too. JonTron didn't come off well but Destiny is a fucking idiot, but he was better at debating.
The irony is that when they initially started arguing over Twitter, JonTron more-or-less destroyed him. Jon argues better in text. When he has to argue in person you get that Game Grumps JonTron, who never explains his opinions well and backs down easily.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:16 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:43 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:41 am
OldManBones wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:26 pm
The perfect example of this is the Destiny vs Jontron debate. Destiny 'won' the debate, but it doesn't prove him right on the issues because he was debating against someone who can barely form a coherent argument.
I was thinking that too. JonTron didn't come off well but Destiny is a fucking idiot, but he was better at debating.
The irony is that when they initially started arguing over Twitter, JonTron more-or-less destroyed him. Jon argues better in text. When he has to argue in person you get that Game Grumps JonTron, who never explains his opinions well and backs down easily.
Which is exactly why Destiny offered him to join him on stream to debate, instead. Destiny is an idiot but he knows that the best way to handle things is to bring people to his own turf.

Then again, that backfired on him when he brought on Naked Ape. That was hilarious.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:00 am

Stranger wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:16 pm
Then again, that backfired on him when he brought on Naked Ape. That was hilarious.
Now I have something to listen to. I hope its good. Better not be about race again :lol:

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:03 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:00 am
Stranger wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:16 pm
Now I have something to listen to. I hope its good. Better not be about race again :lol:
It's not amazing. The good part is where Destiny ragequits and starts crying.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:12 am

Did anyone here watch Razorfist's Blade Runner 2049 rant? Is it as stupid and nitpicky as I think it is? I would guess it's nothing but:

>FUCK RYAN GOSLING! HE CAN'T ACT!
>THERE'S TOO MUCH CGI! FUCK CGI! But it's perfectly fine that George Lucas shoved tons of hideously dated CGI into Star Wars.
>THIS MOVIE DOESN'T NEED TO EXIST! But the Star Wars prequels were totally necessary.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:46 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:43 pm
The irony is that when they initially started arguing over Twitter, JonTron more-or-less destroyed him. Jon argues better in text.
A lot of people are that way. It's much easier to order one's thoughts and one party can't beat the other down with force of personality (aka charisma, which has zero to do with truth) or a larger audience of dickriders cheering/booing.

Upboats and downboats + brigading create a similar effect to crowds shouting. At least when you argue via text, people can still respond as they like, but one party can't "win" solely because of who they are.

People who argue well in person usually are the ones who challenge others to those kinds of debates, and they usually make the challenge in such a way as to stack the deck for a favorable venue. Miscarriage of Acchild's google spergeout livestreams (on his channel, with no moderator or focus) are a great example. The hilarious part, however, is Miscarriage of Acchild doesn't argue particularly well in-person. He just THINKS he does.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:08 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:46 am
People who argue well in person usually are the ones who challenge others to those kinds of debates, and they usually make the challenge in such a way as to stack the deck for a favorable venue. Spergcuck of Nignog's google spergeout livestreams (on his channel, with no moderator or focus) are a great example. The hilarious part, however, is Spergcuck of Nignog doesn't argue particularly well in-person. He just THINKS he does.
He is quite awful in live debates actually. I have seen losers like Kevin Logan own the fuck out of him in a live debate, he even struggles with random losers he argues against with 200 subs. Even when he is right about an issue he argues it so poorly that he comes across as retarded.

Try and watch his Joe Rogan interview without cringing. Joe wasn't even hostile to him and yet he made himself look stupid.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:00 am

I saw maybe ten minutes of the Ronstein episode and had to turn it off. Sargan started turning to the camera and shouting shit like ANITA SARKESIAN FUCK YOU and Rogan dosen't know who any of these fuckers are.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:00 am
I saw maybe ten minutes of the Ronstein episode and had to turn it off. Sargan started turning to the camera and shouting shit like ANITA SARKESIAN FUCK YOU and Rogan dosen't know who any of these fuckers are.
While it annoys me that Miscarriage of Acchild has to mention his waifu all the time, what annoys me even more is a host asking someone on that they know nothing about.