Razorfag: Contrarian Megafaggot

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kama

Re: Razorfist (now known as Racistfist probably)

Post by Kama » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:38 am

Seele wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:02 pm
suzaku wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:30 pm
Some people have been telling me he quit youtube, yet it seems like he's still around and kicking.
Nope, but he's being blacklisted.

Even if his channel does sink, he still has Vidme & Dailymotion.
Hed more likely move to twitch.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:19 am

Of course it's a blacklist...... :roll:

The problem with using the word "blacklist" is that, in their broken minds, this retard thinks that he is fighting DA MAN! when in reality he's just a jobless loser who posts REEEEEE rants in an attire that would be laughed at in the local gimp club.

What will it take these idiot to see that they are not political beings? Was this what happened to all homeless retards that preached on the market streets of Babylonia? That they thought they were preaching the end of the world when they were being forgotten the second a rotten tomato was thrown at their faces?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:43 am

They all became paid pundits and now they're crying because youtube is correcting for the lack of value in their videos. They were overpayed for years by youtube before now. YouTube is trying to correct for how valueless these vidyas are.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:01 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:43 am
They all became paid pundits and now they're crying because youtube is correcting for the lack of value in their videos. They were overpayed for years by youtube before now. YouTube is trying to correct for how valueless these vidyas are.
And this is the market correcting itself. Why is he crying? This is a self regulating market without government intervention. :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:21 am

I hope my hopes have come true. Google wants to get rid of money-hungry drama whores and doesn't care who gets caught in the blast radius.
wildmage wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:01 am
And this is the market correcting itself. Why is he crying? This is a self regulating market without government intervention. :lol:
He and his kind love to talk about it, just as long as they aren't negatively affected by it.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:40 am

wildmage wrote:
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:43 am
Exactly. This is a natural boom and bust cycle. Early youtube videos got a lot of attention because of lack of competition. Then companies saw this and overvalued the quality kaaaahntent. Pretty much every year since the heydey of early e-celebbery, youtube income has gone down. It hit a temporary bubble when youtube introduced monetization for all channels, universally. But that couldn't forestall the decline. This content doesn't have a real value outside of the fucking internet. Whatever value it has ON the internet is what the market will bear.

The market right now is flooded and the e-celebs have only themselves to blame. The shit they pumped out for years was bilge literally any pleb could make. So literally any pleb tried, IE let's plays and reviews of media. Now we're seeing the results.

Advertisers are still adjusting and trying to figure out what the value of this nebulous "content" is. I would argue it's almost entirely valueless unless the demographic being targeted has a lot of disposable income, which in most cases I don't think is true.

The only thing about the adpocalypse (tm), kek, that is a little odd is how companies opted to virtue signal (pulling ads from drama channels and political channels) rather than make money. We've talked in the past about how the political show audiences tend to be older and have more money to throw around on patreon and other scams.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:24 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:21 am
I hope my hopes have come true. Google wants to get rid of money-hungry drama whores and doesn't care who gets caught in the blast radius.
wildmage wrote:
He and his kind love to talk about it, just as long as they aren't negatively affected by it.
This is amazingly accurate to how a lot of this is. As long as I get paid I can talk about how different someone else is so we can and will point and laugh.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:46 pm

They can still pollute the internet for free as much as they want with their stuff. They just won't get paid by Google for it. What's their problem? Go open a payacon or something. Every shithead will manage to get enough losers to pay their billth.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:48 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:46 pm
They can still pollute the internet for free as much as they want with their stuff. They just won't get paid by Google for it. What's their problem? Go open a payacon or something. Every shithead will manage to get enough losers to pay their billth.
Its especially hypocritical on fistfuck's part cos I remember him taking pride that he was doing those videos for fun and not for the money.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:53 pm

He never made them for fun. Before he could earn money that way he did them for his ego.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!