Razorfag: Contrarian Megafaggot

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Razorfist (now known as Racistfist probably)

Post by Charlar » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:13 am

drisko wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:01 am
Charlar wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:33 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:19 am
For once I agree with Charlar about something.

We talk all the time about stuff we like. Fury Road only gets mentioned because the retarded part of the manosphere/alt-right love to shit on it pretty much solely because of Furiosa. BTW the message of that movie was there is no feminist utopia and everyone has to work together with the shitty world we have because it's what we've got. Just FYI for the manofags trying to say the movie was feminist propaganda.
In fact the womens in that would have died many times if not for Mens saving them multiple times and at the ending they start wasting the water, that's not feminist! Fucking retards missed the point
They all would have died at the end if Max didn't point out how the city was defenceless since Joe was too focused on them, and then he literally gives his blood to Furiosa to save her. It wasn't really about women being responsible for the grand utopia and men wrecking it, it was about men and women working together and accomplishing more than they would have individually.

Also, who doesn't love a car chase with flaming guitars?
I don't disagree, i was pointing to the idiots that think this was pro-feminism how they were being stupid. Yeah the chase was fun and Immortan Joe stole the movie
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:19 am

Charlar wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:13 am
drisko wrote:
Charlar wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:33 am

In fact the womens in that would have died many times if not for Mens saving them multiple times and at the ending they start wasting the water, that's not feminist! Fucking retards missed the point
They all would have died at the end if Max didn't point out how the city was defenceless since Joe was too focused on them, and then he literally gives his blood to Furiosa to save her. It wasn't really about women being responsible for the grand utopia and men wrecking it, it was about men and women working together and accomplishing more than they would have individually.

I don't disagree, i was pointing to the idiots that think this was pro-feminism how they were being stupid. Yeah the chase was fun and Immortan Joe stole the movie
No, I was agreeing with you, just adding on to the point.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:28 am

drisko wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:19 am
Charlar wrote:
drisko wrote:

Ah fuck, i was dumb again
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:14 am

Razorfist (now known as Mad Max General probably)
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:39 am

Charlar wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:28 am
drisko wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:19 am
Charlar wrote:

Ah fuck, i was dumb again
It's cool, I didn't say anything like "you're right" at the start and this is a forum for negativity.

Anyway, back to Razorfist, is he still whining about being 'blacklisted'?

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:32 am

Only faggots like fury road, as proven by the posters in this topic. End of discussion.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:32 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:32 am
Only faggots like fury road, as proven by the posters in this topic. End of discussion.

You're not even trying :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:57 pm

Worth saying. The feminist bit comes from two actual points.

1) Miller very much did get Eve Ensler, the author of the Vagina Monologues and a rather famous feminist activist, in to work on the script and with the women on, well, how to act like victims.
2) Miller himself has said that he wrote Furiosa to be a feminist hero. The interview I'm remembering referencing the scene where she braced the gun on Max's shoulder. The idea being that she's not 'stronger' than him, just 'better by being smarter.'

You can take both or either as Miller milking the political angle if you want. I generally do. You can care, make fun or deem irrelevant all you want, but the movie did actually have aspects in the production and even in the (albeit indirect) promotion of it as being pro-feminist. It's not just a case of "Harumph and poppycock! A woman in an action movie! How dare they! You there, fetch me my laudanum!"

Bad News Bunnyman

Post by Bad News Bunnyman » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:28 pm

Wow do I not give a fuck people who complain about this shit are as bad as SJW's.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:58 pm

Spoony was right in not watching it.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette