Razorfag: Contrarian Megafaggot

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Razorfist (now known as Racistfist probably)

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:01 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:58 pm
Spoony was right in not watching it.
We all know he Netflix'ed it.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:32 pm

Bad News Bunnyman wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:28 pm
Wow do I not give a fuck people who complain about this shit are as bad as SJW's.
And the agnostic weighs in.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:35 pm

drisko wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:01 am
Charlar wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:33 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:19 am
For once I agree with Charlar about something.

We talk all the time about stuff we like. Fury Road only gets mentioned because the retarded part of the manosphere/alt-right love to shit on it pretty much solely because of Furiosa. BTW the message of that movie was there is no feminist utopia and everyone has to work together with the shitty world we have because it's what we've got. Just FYI for the manofags trying to say the movie was feminist propaganda.
In fact the womens in that would have died many times if not for Mens saving them multiple times and at the ending they start wasting the water, that's not feminist! Fucking retards missed the point
They all would have died at the end if Max didn't point out how the city was defenceless since Joe was too focused on them, and then he literally gives his blood to Furiosa to save her. It wasn't really about women being responsible for the grand utopia and men wrecking it, it was about men and women working together and accomplishing more than they would have individually.

Also, who doesn't love a car chase with flaming guitars?
You can defend it for paragraphs on end, but it's still a stupid dumbshit movie made for dumbshits. It's a bloodless PG-13 movie about bad editing and dune buggies flipping in the desert. Even the women are ass ugly. The only redeeming quality is maybe the score.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:23 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:35 pm
drisko wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:01 am
Charlar wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:33 am

In fact the womens in that would have died many times if not for Mens saving them multiple times and at the ending they start wasting the water, that's not feminist! Fucking retards missed the point
They all would have died at the end if Max didn't point out how the city was defenceless since Joe was too focused on them, and then he literally gives his blood to Furiosa to save her. It wasn't really about women being responsible for the grand utopia and men wrecking it, it was about men and women working together and accomplishing more than they would have individually.

Also, who doesn't love a car chase with flaming guitars?
but it's still a stupid dumbshit movie made for dumbshits.
So it's made fo you and AngrySpoonySnob?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:50 pm

Why do some users here go all crazy and start drooling with rage when you dont like a game or movie they like?
You people are about as sick in the head as angry pedro where he feels his opinion is truth.

Just accept the fact you like a faggy dumb movie and that others dont like it. Does that really make you cry so much you feel to need to keep bitching about it? I like some bad movies too its not the end of the fucking world you pathetic dweebs.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:14 pm

The great irony is the person who seems the most mad in every conversation is always you, angryspoonysnob.

Even the guest was able to disagree without seeming super buttmad about it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:15 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:14 pm
The great irony is the person who seems the most mad in every conversation is always you, angryspoonysnob.

Even the guest was able to disagree without seeming super buttmad about it.
I get mad about people being dumb and ignorant spouting all sorts of nonsense as fact, never about them not liking something I like. Did you really not get that point? Poor feeble minded fool....
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:10 pm

I suggest calming down before you embarrass yourself even more
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:43 pm

Same guy again,

Also worth mentioning that the whole "feminist Mad Max" shit show more or less began and ended with an article on Return of Kings, which brought up my previous first point. This was also before the movie came out, which makes some of the stuff in it kind of odd.

Still, basically everyone and their brother picked it up and ran with it as 'an attack on women' or 'MRAs boycott', yadda yadda. Somewhere between a cookie cutter and a low hanging fruit deal

Granting that my looking into all of this was a few hours of a looking stuff up with a 'the hell was everyone on about?' kind of thing a few weeks later. Actually kind of funny since it quickly became obvious that no one reporting on it had actually read the damn thing. There's a small mountain of crap to fling back if they actually bothered to try. No one that I saw did.

Cue in all the articles reporting it as a feminist movie in response, plus my second point from Miller. Hence why I assume he was milking it.

Honestly, the worst I ever saw from the 'manosphere' when I poked my head in, not counting the intentionally hyperbolic, amounted to either 'Let's set the record on what's going on here' or 'So... this is the worst thing you found on RoK, really?" I, and speaking for myself here, never even saw anyone chiming in to boycott for any reason short of disinterest, though there were those miffed that the angle was being played up so much.

For the record, as far as I've ever been able to tell, even among the most bitter and burned MGTOW, a mention of Return of Kings is met with "Oh... THOSE guys."

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:20 pm

why did I even mention sjw or feminism, now all you fags concentrate on that.

Lets ignore all the sjw and feminism stuff, the movie still sucks with its horrible plot and shallow dumbness.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine