Razorfag: Contrarian Megafaggot

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Razorfist (now known as Racistfist probably)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:22 pm

Something bad and original can be welcome, but the prequels were just boring. Even Anakin's ramblings about sand weren't bad enough to be good.
If the prequels weren't attached to the Star Wars IP, the mainstream concious might've already forgotten them.

And Snoke can still turn out to be a hologram used by Jar-Jar, so don't lose hope yet.
Last edited by VoiceOfReasonPast on Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

asdf

Post by asdf » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:10 am

Say what you will about him, I still find his videos massively easier to watch than a good portion of the other tryhard contrarians out there.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:48 pm

That's how I see it. At least I can watch a video from him. I can't suffer through a single Blob video.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:Something bad and original can be welcome, but the prequels were just boring. Even Anakin's ramblings about sand weren't bad enough to be good.
In many other movies that line would've been memed as one of the most awful lines in cinema history. Who memed "I don't like sand" before Plinket? Fucking nobody. Because the audience was fast asleep by that point in the movie. I've seen the trash in a cinema and I have barely any recollection of the movie. It's so much fucking talking for so little payoff that my mind just wandered off.

Where all those light saber fights necessary? Absolutely. Otherwise nobody would've been awake by minute twenty and on.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:03 pm

All the lightsaber slapfights in the world can't keep me awake during Episode II. I have to heckle the entire time like a dickhead just to keep invested enough to pay attention.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:25 pm

My generatioin's Star Wars wasn't exciting or good. It was interesting to analyze later but boring during it. Cinema atmosphere after it was "At least it's not as shit as EpI, I guess...".
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Seele

Post by Seele » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:49 pm

EDIT: I look forward to the day that RazorFist finally makes his RLM rebuttal video over how asshurt he was on their accurate reviews of the Prequels only for his Arizona sun-dried ass to get handed to by RLM replying on how much of a try-hard pussy he really is.
Last edited by Seele on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:54 pm

RLM wouldn't give him the time of day. The most they gave that guy who wrote a 100 page rebuttal was a"...what?" as said by Plinkett.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:20 pm

Seele wrote:I look forward to the day that Daniel Harris finally makes his RLM rebuttal video over how asshurt he was on their accurate reviews of the Prequels only for his Arizona sun-dried ass to get handed to by RLM replying on how much of a try-hard pussy he really is.
Is this razorfist's actual name, and if so, does he link it himself? Is it easily searchable in 2 seconds on Google?

If not, delete that shit and I will edit this post to remove the name as well.

https://www.google.com/search?q=razorfi ... 8&oe=utf-8

Looks questionable to me. First two results are doxing faggots.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:01 am

The first name is correct. Asa called him by it in that podcast he did with Silent Rob.

So Asa semi-doxxed him?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:15 am

Doesn't he have a penis pic floating around?