Razorfag: Contrarian Megafaggot

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
FuckSploony

Re: Razorfist (now known as Racistfist probably)

Post by FuckSploony » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:31 pm

So, he just turned 100% ranter no? I swear most of his videos are just about politics and shit right now.

Remember, Sony killed Michael Jackson who never touched any kids, ever, and Sony is responsible of 9/11 too... did i mention how Sony probably supported Bin Laden?, mostly with help of Kojima for sure, and Duke Nukem Forever and the Star Wars prequels are very good games but Sony, RLM and Kojima brainwashed you into believing they are not.

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:40 pm

FuckSploony wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:31 pm
So, he just turned 100% ranter no? I swear most of his videos are just about politics and shit right now.

Remember, Sony killed Michael Jackson who never touched any kids, ever, and Sony is responsible of 9/11 too... did i mention how Sony probably supported Bin Laden?, mostly with help of Kojima for sure, and Duke Nukem Forever and the Star Wars prequels are very good games but Sony, RLM and Kojima brainwashed you into believing they are not.
In one of the first political rant videos he put up, he said that he got his 'start' in political radio...what political radio? Also said he has a political science degree, which then makes sense that he's turned to a 'career' in youtube videos. What a useless degree.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:57 pm

FuckSploony wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:31 pm

Don't forget Paul Di'Anno always being a better singer than Bruce Dickinson. And he still hasn't made a Bathory metal mythos video (nor a WASP one for how much he fellates them).

I don't care how supposedly speed metal their new stuff is, anyone who prioritizes Stryper and Dokken is a poser. Fuck him.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

FuckSploony

Post by FuckSploony » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:30 pm

Razorfag reminds me of that kid in highschool that always wanted to be the best and most original of them all.

What? You like Batman? Well, i like the shadow since i was 6 days old and Batman is a copy and not original, like you know, the shadow... that i totally like since i was 2 days old.

What? You like (insert anything)? Well, i like (insert anything) since X and its totally more original and better and so on.

Or, being all contrarian, DSP is totally a great SF player, DNF is a great game, Spoony retired and owns nothing to no one (despite, you know, hinting every couple of weeks that he is totally working on something), and so on.

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:43 pm

Holy shit, did he really say that DSP is a great SF player, and that Spoony owes nothing to no one?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:57 pm

He did say that DSP is actually good and people just jump on the "DSP sucks shit" bandwagon.

IMO DSP used to be kind of ok at certain street fighter games. Now he is shit at all games, including street fighter. He has always been shit at every non-fighting game and the majority of fighting games.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:00 pm

Chippah wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:43 pm
Holy shit, did he really say that DSP is a great SF player, and that Spoony owes nothing to no one?
I believe he went the "Well, DSP has won EVO at some point" logic. Point is, the FGC and especially the SF part of Shoryuken.com think he's a clown so Razorfag has to be contrarian and think he ain't that bad.
Same thing with Spoony. When people still liked Spoony he couldn't shit enough on the guy, especially because they are both from Phoenix, Arizona. People think Spoony is a shitter now? Better switch gears and think he's a cool dude, especially because they are both from Phoenix, Arizona.
Contrarian, no matter the cost!

It's also why he's one of those metalheads. Being trve isn't remotely enough, no, he also has to like Michael Jackson and poser shit, claiming that anyone who disagrees is a poser instead. It's designed to ruse you into thinking he's not being contrarian at first. Oh, he likes Maiden? Well, that's pretty mainstream for Heavy Metal fans. But there's always a "but" attached.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:03 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:57 pm
IMO DSP used to be kind of ok at certain street fighter games. Now he is shit at all games, including street fighter. He has always been shit at every non-fighting game and the majority of fighting games.
DSP is my favourite internet nobody because he's the perfect example of a scrub. Not just in games but in life. Have you read "Playing to Win"? There's a whole segment about scrubs and Phil marks every single trait down to a t.
Everything is "stupid", "cheap" and everyone he loses against is "trash". Thousands upon thousands of Ls across pretty much every fighting game released after SFIV and he hasn't held a single one of them.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:10 pm

Like you said, DSP is the perfect scrub. Whenever he loses, there's miraculously some "lag" that "made" him lose. When he gets obviously bodied by a way better player? Lag, dood. Double perfected? Lag, dood, this is boolshit.

He always derides the people he plays against. Either they're horrible at the game because he won, or they're horrible at the game because THEY won and he claims they cheated or the game is shit and bugged/laggy.

The only game he even sort of understands is street fighter. Even then, I watched him getting bodied in SFV because he picked Gief, went up against shotos, didn't know what to do against them, lost and then claimed Gief can't win against shotos at all and the game is broken. :D

I don't know, hell, maybe SFV is broken for all I've played it, but why would you pick Gief if you know you aren't good enough to get wins against characters who have fireballs?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:18 pm

I watched him play Tekken via a salt compilation. You can see that he has lots of practice with fighters in general. He's not the worst trash you'll ever see.
But then you see some Asuka play against him. Sweeps him three times a round. No block, no low parry. Every time the Asuka is knocked down, spring getup, hits Phil every time. So I think to myself "that dude is going to sweep constantly for the next rounds and will always spring getup". That's exactly what went down and Phil didn't adapt.
Shit, he even blocked the 7th or so getup attack so I thought he had that figured out. Nope, the next ten hit him just the same.
Although I don't watch them, you've got to say that the title "This is how you don't play [...]" is 100% correct.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!