Razorfag: Contrarian Megafaggot

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Razorfist (now known as Racistfist probably)

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:04 am

Seele wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:52 pm
Even Doom 2016 is somehow "better" than the original in his point of view.
Stop right there (criminal scum)! If I had my way that would be one of the few opinions punishable by death. Such levels of shit taste are a sign of a sick mind.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:23 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:23 pm
razorfist is still mad at RLM.jpg
Razorfist will forever be mad at RLM because they ripped the Star Wars prequels to shreds. Here's Jay's response to Razorfist's whiny bullshit:
If he should be mad at anyone it should be Maddox for being, not the first, but one of the first internet people to shit on Episode III (where they tried to market it as "the good one").

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net ... u=episode3
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:26 pm

And even then, Maddox was just saying what a lot of normy plebs had been saying. Movie critic shills were the ones who pushed for Episode 3 as the good one. I think it's the most boring of the 3.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:29 pm

I remember even when it came out that people were making fun of it.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

brian314

Post by brian314 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:49 pm

I got into Razor with his Iron Maiden stuff too. I found it entertaining, in fact, I liked the video, but he is on the less popular side of many arguments and gets butt-hurt about it when most people disagree (even blocking some users as I've heard). For example:
- Calling out and trashing Seventh Son for its chorus repeats and "synth-rock ballads" despite many other songs (not just by Maiden) that he likes doing the same chorus repeat "gimmick" ("Breaking The Law" and "Caught Somewhere in Time" came to mind)

- Saying Number of The Beast is overrated is a bit understandable on his end, but to say it turned most people off from metal is complete bull. Is every metal fan who likes this album just deaf or something? Its considered a classic by most for a reason, and that is not just because of its "historical significance" like he says. That being said: this isn't actually my favorite Maiden album, but its essential to their discography nonetheless.

- I hate how he calls out Maiden fans for hating No Prayer For The Dying / Fear of The Dark on their own terms, yet will defend his own hatred for NOTB and SSOASS by calling out all the "fuckwits who defend it" and arguing in the comment section. He's just being hypocritical at this point.

- But perhaps the biggest problem I had with this video was his uncalled for ranting and beat-around-the-bush hatred for Bruce Dickinson, while not criticizing Paul Di'Anno in the slightest. I'm not a "fanboy" of Bruce Dickinson, hell even HIS voice can get annoying sometimes, but this video is criminally unbalanced in terms of its presentation on this topic. He acts triggered as if he was attacked by a Bruce fanboy, even going far enough to put the Di'Anno lineup in the thumbnail and not Bruce. His Then vs Now comparison of the two singers is also flawed for he probably found the best clips to fit his argument which is just confirmation bias. Personally, I like both singers because they fit each other's style very well, but comparing them is kinda pointless considering that they were both important to Maiden and were completely different in delivery and style.

- I should also mention his berating of the fans for "defending" Bruce and "hating" on Di'Anno so much. Its funny that the one little stage incident (Bruce ripping the rude fan's sign)among hundreds of shows and the charity work that Bruce does in addition will make Razorfist proclaim that "I only listen to Iron Maiden, not that I'm an Iron Maiden fan", while Di'Anno's consistently rude behavior, at least up until Bruce got cancer, does shit-all to Razorfist. Hell, he even included a clip of Di'Anno himself criticizing Maiden's newest album in 2012. I have a higher opinion of him now, however.

Though I do think its safe to say that I watch Razorfist, not that I'm a Razorfist fan.

brian314

Post by brian314 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:50 pm

I got into Razor with his Iron Maiden stuff too. I found it entertaining, in fact, I liked the video, but he is on the less popular side of many arguments and gets butt-hurt about it when most people disagree (even blocking some users as I've heard). For example:
- Calling out and trashing Seventh Son for its chorus repeats and "synth-rock ballads" despite many other songs (not just by Maiden) that he likes doing the same chorus repeat "gimmick" ("Breaking The Law" and "Caught Somewhere in Time" came to mind)

- Saying Number of The Beast is overrated is a bit understandable on his end, but to say it turned most people off from metal is complete bull. Is every metal fan who likes this album just deaf or something? Its considered a classic by most for a reason, and that is not just because of its "historical significance" like he says. That being said: this isn't actually my favorite Maiden album, but its essential to their discography nonetheless.

- I hate how he calls out Maiden fans for hating No Prayer For The Dying / Fear of The Dark on their own terms, yet will defend his own hatred for NOTB and SSOASS by calling out all the "fuckwits who defend it" and arguing in the comment section. He's just being hypocritical at this point.

- But perhaps the biggest problem I had with this video was his uncalled for ranting and beat-around-the-bush hatred for Bruce Dickinson, while not criticizing Paul Di'Anno in the slightest. I'm not a "fanboy" of Bruce Dickinson, hell even HIS voice can get annoying sometimes, but this video is criminally unbalanced in terms of its presentation on this topic. He acts triggered as if he was attacked by a Bruce fanboy, even going far enough to put the Di'Anno lineup in the thumbnail and not Bruce. His Then vs Now comparison of the two singers is also flawed for he probably found the best clips to fit his argument which is just confirmation bias. Personally, I like both singers because they fit each other's style very well, but comparing them is kinda pointless considering that they were both important to Maiden and were completely different in delivery and style.

- I should also mention his berating of the fans for "defending" Bruce and "hating" on Di'Anno so much. Its funny that the one little stage incident (Bruce ripping the rude fan's sign)among hundreds of shows and the charity work that Bruce does in addition will make Razorfist proclaim that "I only listen to Iron Maiden, not that I'm an Iron Maiden fan", while Di'Anno's consistently rude behavior, at least up until Bruce got cancer, does shit-all to Razorfist. Hell, he even included a clip of Di'Anno himself criticizing Maiden's newest album in 2012. I have a higher opinion of him now, however.

Though I do think its safe to say that I watch Razorfist, not that I'm a Razorfist fan.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:14 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:04 am
Seele wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:52 pm
Even Doom 2016 is somehow "better" than the original in his point of view.
Stop right there (criminal scum)! If I had my way that would be one of the few opinions punishable by death. Such levels of shit taste are a sign of a sick mind.
I don't even like Doom that much, but you've got to be a special kind of contrarian faggot to argue that Doom CURRENT YEAR is better than the original
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:20 pm

I enjoy the Mythos series, even though most of his opinions are bullshit. To say that Shoegaze is a genre built on gimmicks while openly loving black metal, a genre where you have to dress like a Juggalo is pretty funny.

Johnny

Post by Johnny » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:43 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:23 pm
Cuckara wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:23 pm
razorfist is still mad at RLM.jpg
Razorfist will forever be mad at RLM because they ripped the Star Wars prequels to shreds. Here's Jay's response to Razorfist's whiny bullshit:
If he should be mad at anyone it should be Maddox for being, not the first, but one of the first internet people to shit on Episode III (where they tried to market it as "the good one").

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net ... u=episode3
I sometimes wonder if this is a desperate ploy to get sempai to notice him and hope that he gets invited on their show. I know he did the same shit with TheAmazingAtheist (back when he was still relevant) when TJ bashed Razor in one of his videos.
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:26 pm
And even then, Maddox was just saying what a lot of normy plebs had been saying. Movie critic shills were the ones who pushed for Episode 3 as the good one. I think it's the most boring of the 3.
The moment Darth Vader screamed "no" in an overdramatic fashion was probably the moment people stopped taking this franchise so seriously.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:38 pm

I think people already stopped at Jar-Jar.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette