Razorfag: Contrarian Megafaggot

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Razorfist (now known as Racistfist probably)

Post by Charlar » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:22 am

I like both series honestly
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:33 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:20 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:07 am
Razorfag is 50 50 for me. This time around I agree with him.
Razor would be a pretty good guy if it weren't for his snark arrogance.
Now grab your calendar and mark this day down because I'm going to agree with Asa. A past version of him anyway:
I think I could easily spend a night at a bar with Razorfag and have a good evening. Sure, there are topics we don't agree at all upon, like him preferring Black Metal to Death Metal but you don't have to agree upon absolutely everything all the time.
Me and him could easily hang out for a while, even with his snark and arrogance, and do fine.
Until his tiny asshole is worn out from my massive cock, of course, that's the time you ditch that bitch you found. Ain't nobody got time for some lose hole that feels like throwing a salami down an elevator shaft, right bruh?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:51 am

I think anyone of us could have a fun night out with him because he doesn't have his computer screen to hide behind. We're very different people outside of our bedrooms. Besides Bob Chipman, of course.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:02 am

Seele wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:20 am
In his typical contrarianism, Razor's dissing Babylon 5 & essentially calling it inferior to Deep Space 9.
He's right. Everything he said is true. I watched Babylon 5 based on all the fucking hype and ended up watching it right about the same time I moved on from TNG to DS9. Again, about the same time, so I really had no preference. DS9 is way better. Bab 5 tries to be Lord of the Rings with this cosmic space fantasy bullshit and a very esoteric ending (they reject both lawful good and lawful evil or some shit like that, I forget, and choose to go all True Neutral.) If that sounds retarded, it was.

Also, every episode of Bab 5 is interconnected like every other show nowadays, so you can't just pick out a good episode here or there (like Duet) and watch it, and have it stand on its own. That's a really big failing of the show imo.

It's not really a particularly contrarian opinion, either. DS9 is widely preferred to B5, from what I can tell.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:03 am

Oh and the CGI was legendarily bad even compared to Star Trek tv shows, which have never had good CGI compared to films from the same time period.
RAPEMAN wrote:

aboveup

Post by aboveup » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:31 am

Star Trek CG is generally servicable. Nothing fancy, nothing bad either. Just something to get this episode's storyline to move forward. Probably why it's not too off-putting to watch now compared to a lot of shows that rely on special effects to show things like that.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:07 pm

Babylon 5 got way more esoteric, which is pretty funny considering DS9 had Space Jesus.

And I would say one of DS9's greatest strengths where the non-Federation officers among the cast. It's just fun having an outside perspective.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:51 pm

It's nice to see DS9 tear down the utopian vision of Gene. And I mean that not-sarcastically. Gene's utopian bullshit is ridiculous and doesn't work. I get why he did that with original Trek (showing black people working with white people as equals in an era just barely out of Jim Crow), but TNG was insufferably up its own ass about its particular brand of morality. Yeah, people sure do get along great after you remove all competition for resources by virtue of MAAAAAGIIIIIIIIC. Except it didn't work even towards the end of TNG and Deep Space 9 goes a lot further. Competition for resources never goes away entirely and cultures still clash, even in the perfect utopia.

Babylon 5 has way more Jedi, space magics, space lord of the rings, good vs evil/heaven vs hell duel one let's rock battle planets type shit. I watched the entire thing, probably about twice, and came to the conclusion it deserves to be forgotten. DS9 is better in every way I can think of.

Space Jesus in DS9 is annoying, but they do a very similar thing in Babylon 5 and they also have space jedi as well. And the space sith police, whose job it is to track down space jedis and oppress the shit out of them. The only good thing I remember from B5 is Chekov.
RAPEMAN wrote:

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:54 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:33 am
Until his tiny asshole is worn out from my massive cock, of course, that's the time you ditch that bitch you found. Ain't nobody got time for some lose hole that feels like throwing a salami down an elevator shaft, right bruh?
When the hell did you get into traps?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:41 pm

wildmage wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:54 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:33 am
When the hell did you get into traps?
Razorfist has a penis and balls? Huh, never would've guessed.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!