Razorfag: Contrarian Megafaggot

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Joe Roscoe

Razorfag: Contrarian Megafaggot

Post by Joe Roscoe » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:38 am

Might as well start a topic about this, still probably a contrarian gamer guy with love of metal with apparent racist views yet probably denies he's a racist, also likes to leach with any Youtuber that can boost his name out and befriend them for awhile until he cut ties with them apparently when it no longer suits him

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Razorfist (now known as Racistfist probably)

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:03 am

Joe Roscoe wrote:Might as well start a topic about this, still probably a contrarian gamer guy with love of metal with apparent racist views yet probably denies he's a racist
You're in the wrong place, nigger. His views are liberal in comparison to many people here. Also, he was dead right about the Mexican boarder issue.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:23 am

I just want to know what he has done or said that is racist. Links please.

People in border towns often have a unique perspective on race relations, living as they do so closely to huge blocks of nonwhite culture.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:09 am

Roscoe has been calling him a racist for years now with little evidence. He just does that.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:35 am

Anyone that makes a video defending David Cage's Omikron and even attacks others for not liking it is automatically a terrible person :evil:

Seele

Post by Seele » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:34 am

He's not "racist" at all, but he's got an extraordinarily small penis. :mrgreen:

He also has thin skin when it comes to even the slightest amount of constructive criticism that'll result in overly long responses bitching why anyone who critiques him is immediately wrong and why he's mentally superior while boasting extended vernacular with sexual connotations meant to demoralize anyone who even dares to have a slightly different opinion from his before blocking them from his YouTube channel or Twitter page, even if the critique in question was also in agreement with the gist of his argument.
Guest wrote:Anyone that makes a video defending David Cage's Omikron and even attacks others for not liking it is automatically a terrible person :evil:

"Anyone who has the utter gall to criticize a game with David Bowie in it is automatically wrong, blocked, and should promptly commit suicide!!!"
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:18 am

I rememeber reading about Omikron when it released as a truly inspiring and innovative title. But that was before shitting on David Cage become popular - from the little that I've seen, Omikron hasn't aged well and is suitable only for people who have thick skin. From his games, I've only played Fahrenheit and as you can guess, I've really liked it, despite it's shortcomings and clearly unfinished nature. Once again, it was unique from the standard at the time and as an adventure game, it's very high on my list.

As for Raisinfister, I hate that guy's voice and tough guy schtick, when he looks and sounds like such a wuss. I don't care what he has to say if he tries to unironically put on an edgelord persona and has no bussiness to even raise his voice. The only person I would put against him in a ring would be Spoony, at least in that case he would have a chance.
Last edited by Some Sick Fuck on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:12 pm

Razorfist DOES have bad taste in video games at times. He shat on Third Strike for it being "too much like anime" but apparently the Alpha series were ok. Also, he bitched out SFIV for being too slow (correctly) but then didn't really address how much better 3rd Strike plays than basically any other SF except arguably Alpha 2/3.

Razor defended Duke Nukem Forever even though everyone could see what a pile of shit that game was. It was a huge mess, but he liked it for the cling-film wrapping of "old school nostalgia"... Never mind that the game had recharging shields, dull brown-gray visuals and a host of other fucking horrific modern FPS conventions (like a weapon limit and arbitrary vehicle sections that controlled like ass) that weren't in any way old-school or nostalgic.

When it comes to his tastes, he has a habit of being contrary for its own sake, or coming off that way. Everyone loved 3rd Strike, so he hated it. Everyone hated Duke Nukem Forever, so he must think it's good. He got all pissy about the Witcher series supposedly stealing from Elric stories, but all fantasy shit is derivative as fuck anyway.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:25 pm

His taste in metal isn't exactly sterling either. He's been promising a Bathory Metal Mythos for almost 5 episodes and the newest one is the biggest piece of shit laughing stock of the 80s Grim Reaper? I'm all for using meme magic to cure cancer but can't you do it in the form of a get well video or something?

I still want to cave his skull in for saying that most people would be into metal but they listen to Number of the Beast only to hear how lame it is and are turned away from the genre forever.

Also, let's not bullshit each other here, he absolutely is racist.
RAPEMAN wrote:Also, he was dead right about the Mexican boarder issue.
Which he promptly deleted after Asalieri challenged him on it, along with 95% of his interactions.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:02 pm

Video's right here, motherfucker.

Being challenged by Asalieri is akin to being challenged by the breeze.
Last edited by RAPEMAN on Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.