Unsleeved Media

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: Unsleeved Media

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:36 pm

Most men I see are still kids as well, seems people these days think theyre done developing at 18....
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:03 pm

I mean like, how many women and children got raped though? I like stories about rape so if at least a couple kids got touched by some greasy ass MTG players, I'll be totally down for that.

Yeah yeah you bunch of pussies are all focused on whiteknighting some neckbeard, cause you're all gay and shit, but what about rape? Can we please jerk off to some kiddy rape victims instead? Thanks.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:04 pm

But men who live the "manchildren" life don't take themselves seriously -they mostly want to be left alone to enjoy their juvenile hobbies. Women, on the other hand, want to both be protected and catered as children, while holding positions of power as adults.

It's not even anything new, as the story of Peter III and Catherine of Russia show us. Guy never wanted to inherit the goddammit entire Russian Empire; he wanted a small German principality where he all he did was get drunk and be Frederick the Great's number one fan. He even abdicated in favor of Catherine as long as he could do just that. Of course Queen Bitch had him assassinated not longe after because God forbid a guy would be happy with less than a woman have; he MUST a have been plotting something.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:56 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:04 pm
But men who live the "manchildren" life don't take themselves seriously -they mostly want to be left alone to enjoy their juvenile hobbies. Women, on the other hand, want to both be protected and catered as children, while holding positions of power as adults.

It's not even anything new, as the story of Peter III and Catherine of Russia show us. Guy never wanted to inherit the goddammit entire Russian Empire; he wanted a small German principality where he all he did was get drunk and be Frederick the Great's number one fan. He even abdicated in favor of Catherine as long as he could do just that. Of course Queen Bitch had him assassinated not longe after because God forbid a guy would be happy with less than a woman have; he MUST a have been plotting something.
And he was also a neckbeard that loved to play with wooden soldiers, had entire chambers restored to make room for his toys and thematic recreations of battles and even play pretended to be a general with the servants in the gardens.

He was /tg/ 250 years too early.

Also he wanted to abolish serfdom and bring the Russian army up to modern standards, so of course they had to behead him.

ClawMidnight

Post by ClawMidnight » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:47 am

wildmage wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:56 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:04 pm

And he was also a neckbeard that loved to play with wooden soldiers, had entire chambers restored to make room for his toys and thematic recreations of battles and even play pretended to be a general with the servants in the gardens.

He was /tg/ 250 years too early.

Also he wanted to abolish serfdom and bring the Russian army up to modern standards, so of course they had to behead him.
I wonder how good he was with Bantz. Shame we'll never know.
Because dead for hundreds of years.