Unsleeved Media

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Unsleeved Media

Post by mad bum » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:56 pm

Oh man, that's not good. I know magic is mostly overage neckbeards but there is a lot of children that play it also, I know I played it when I was really young.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:00 pm

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. You'd think they'd have a larger pool of non-degenerates in this fuckhuge card game community.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:10 pm

Where was Boogie this time? Had he told them that pedophilia is wrong, maybe they wouldn't employ the pedos.

I guess that isn't as important as backstabbing his "friend" because he thought he'll get some internet points for that.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:57 am

From Something Awful moderator to Wizards of the Coast judge. The life of a pedo is a revolving door.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:06 am

From neckbeard hobbies to actual goverment, pedophiles are pretty good at snaking their way into positions of power.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:19 pm

"So I'm reading here that you have diddled some kids in the past... oh, don't worry, you'll fit right in with the rest of the boy.. oh, hang on a sec... What's this? A long-time customer has been mean to a woman? On the internet?! BAN THIS MONSTER ASAP!"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:29 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:19 pm
"So I'm reading here that you have diddled some kids in the past... oh, don't worry, you'll fit right in with the rest of the boy.. oh, hang on a sec... What's this? A long-time customer has been mean to a woman? On the internet?! BAN THIS MONSTER ASAP!"
They probably didn't know about the kiddie diddlers. Still hypocrisy when they think it's their business to police what their customers say but can't be assed to do proper background checks on their official judges.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:29 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:19 pm
Nobody really cares about kids, I guess. It used to be the weapon of authoritarians, "THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!!!"

Now we're supposed to empathize with supposedly stronk independunt adult wimmen that are also victims and need big men to help them. They are the priority now. FUCK THE CHILDREN should be the Liberal motto now. Figuratively and literally.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:28 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:29 pm
Nobody really cares about kids, I guess. It used to be the weapon of authoritarians, "THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!!!"

Now we're supposed to empathize with supposedly stronk independunt adult wimmen that are also victims and need big men to help them. They are the priority now. FUCK THE CHILDREN should be the Liberal motto now. Figuratively and literally.
They were wrong all along.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:04 pm

Women are the new children, which is fitting because that's the role modern feminism wants women to play.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome