Unsleeved Media

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Unsleeved Media

Post by Guru Larry » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:53 pm

http://cdn.epicstream.com/assets/upload ... 27_AM_.png

Does anyone know anything about this guy? More so the drama that's going on with him at the moment?

http://epicstream.com/news/Wizards-of-T ... r-For-Life

Apparently, he harassed a female cosplayer for several months into quitting the community (which he defended as "making memes") in which turn Magic the Gathering/Hasbro has banned him from all events for life.

He's gotten all pissy now as his ban is "damaging muh business" and is threatening to leak lots of "dirty secrets" on MTG's company in retaliation.

Never heard of him before, just that he looks like a younger version of The Amazing Atheist. and that he's never happy unless he's feuding with someone.
Last edited by Guru Larry on Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stranger

Re: Unsleeved Media

Post by Stranger » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:13 pm

His channel went from MtG to pretty much political sperge/youtube sperge, anyway, I thought? He gets recommended to me all the time if I watch anything from Miscarriage of Acchild (or related youtubers) and he almost always is mirroring their opinions.

I saw exactly one MtG focused video from him and it was about why he believes there aren't as many females in the game (and his points were actually sound).

Looking into things, though, I'm seeing a pretty normal story here. Sure, he said or did some things that people might not like, but it seems there's a reality coming to light that it's not as true as presented. There's also the fact that Wizards of the Coast has been pandering pretty hard for years now and banning someone accused of harassment for life is just their newest way to virtue signal.

Like the guy or not, I'm pretty sure he got done wrong, here.

"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:59 am

Isn't this the guy that boogie "threw under the bus?"
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:05 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:59 am
Yes.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

ClawMidnight

Post by ClawMidnight » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:26 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:59 am
Boogie's too fat to throw anything, let alone a man of this ones size.

I know what RPGworm did last summer

Post by I know what RPGworm did last summer » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:17 pm

How did he throw him under the bus.

That's not like Boogie, he's normally such a nice guy who has never done any wrong.
(aside from constantly psychologically manipulate his fanbase into thinking he's anything but a sociopolitical monster)

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:18 pm

Long story short, GOTIS "nerd" slut started attending Magic tournaments to pickup autistic loners to pay for cosplay picks of her over Patreon. He called her out on it and she started crying over Twitter that males don't want women in the Magic community so Wizards banned him from attending future Magic tournaments. Basically what women did to video games and comics finally struck card games.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:23 pm

He's been critical of SocJus crap getting pushed into MTG for over a year now. He was a thorn in their side they were seeking to remove and some whore crying about harassment because he told her she a shit was as good of a reason as any.
The MTG YT people are mostly complete cucks and shills. Avoid!

I'm not surprised you actually take the cunt's story, Larry. You're a bluepilled Anglo after all.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:46 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:23 pm
I'm not surprised you actually take the cunt's story, Larry. You're a bluepilled Anglo after all.
Well he has his own thread for a reason.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:38 pm

Necroing this thread because apparently Cocksleeve Media's autist jihad (sorry "meme jihad") turned up more than he bargained for when it revealed that Wizards of the Coast has employed convicted pedos as tournament judges and is now trying to hide it.

https://gamegeek.gg/22825/magic-the-gat ... allegedly/