MUH PATREON

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

MUH PATREON

Post by mad bum » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:33 am

Post every tweet you find of internet nobodies complaining about patreon.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Re: MUH PATREON

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:03 am

Nash has been nonstop complaining about patreon. I keep seeing nash tweets in retweets on other peoples' twitter account, like Blob, Spoony, Lupa etc.
Listen, shitbird, they do all this to you because you're worth nothing to them. Nobody cares, least of all me. I just post your shit here because it's fun.
Cry me a river.
Damn, son, when did you have your testicles surgically removed? Don't you realize it's faggots like you who create the demand, specifically, for those products? I've never used a star wars razor and never would. That's gay as shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:10 am

Oh and you posted this in the other thread:
PATREON REEEEEEEEEEEEE
RAPEMAN wrote:

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:15 am

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:18 am

My understanding is the Patreon changes are better for everyone involved but are just weeding out the, "I'm gonna give one dollar," and, "I'm going to cheat the system for free reward perks," right? It's one of those changes that you need to let simmer a bit before you see the good coming from it, or something?

Fitting that bunch of e-fags would knee-jerk. The irony being most of them complain about knee-jerks.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:31 am

Jim Sterling makes 13k a month, what the fuck is that fat cuck pussy even talking about? And he's an actual cuck by the way, he lets his whale of a wife fuck other men, cause I'm sure his real love in life is fatty food.

As for these pussies whining about having to go use some other service to go get their welfare, go ahead, find another crowdfunding service that does what Patreon does, good luck with that.

Patreon is a business, they're around because a genius decided to turn monthly crowdfunding into a profit-making venture. They want to raise their rates? Of course they do, they have the market cornered, they can do whatever they want and rate raises were always going to be inevitable, like duh. They can't handle their welfare getting cut by like 20 bucks? Well too bad, maybe get a real job instead like the rest of us LOL.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:55 am

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:08 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:31 am

As for these pussies whining about having to go use some other service to go get their welfare, go ahead, find another crowdfunding service that does what Patreon does, good luck with that.
This. Patreon STILL takes the smallest cut of any of these services. It's not that they couldn't use a different service. It's just that the other services have way worse profit splits. And they know it. But they're ungrateful cunts, so they can't just shut up and accept the good deal they're getting. They're afraid to lose those $1 pledges. Go look at the exchange rates on bits if you think there's another viable alternative to patreon. :lol: Or check the split on subscriptions.

Also, fuck's sake Sterling, you make six figures, you cuck.
RAPEMAN wrote:

OldManBones

Post by OldManBones » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:26 am

Jim Sterling being a cuckish attention whore as usual.

I hope patreon goes the way of youtube and fucking screws them all. How many times do they need to have this drilled into their fat skulls that shit like blip, youtube, or whatever e-begging method they're using is NOT a reliable source of income.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:35 am

OldManBones wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:26 am
How many times do they need to have this drilled into their fat skulls that shit like blip, youtube, or whatever e-begging method they're using is NOT a reliable source of income.
Never enough times.

None of them realize they are the modern equivalent of the dipshit playing music on the street corner with his guitar case open for donations. They base their entire livelihoods on these free online services that provide them a platform, but whose terms and operation can change at any time for any reason with no recourse for them.
Is Spoony dead yet?