Tony "Dirty Fingernails" Goldmark

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Tony "Dirty Fingernails" Goldmark

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:28 am

Rushy wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:29 pm
Tony freaks me out more than any other nobody, with that bloated face and balding Tommy Wiseau hair.
He looks like a Jewish rapist so he should freak you out.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

ClawMidnight

Post by ClawMidnight » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:03 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:28 am
Rushy wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:29 pm
Tony freaks me out more than any other nobody, with that bloated face and balding Tommy Wiseau hair.
He looks like a Jewish rapist so he should freak you out.
He kinda looks like a happy merchant with long hair.

premium thundercock

Post by premium thundercock » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:20 pm

there's some ppl out there with dirty fingernails that are quite endearing. They put in work!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:33 pm

premium thundercock wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:20 pm
there's some ppl out there with dirty fingernails that are quite endearing. They put in work!
This guy just doesn't wash his hands after wiping his ass.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:28 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:17 am
Charlar wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:49 am
Where's Kugel when he's needed, there a fat jew that need gassing
Didn't Germany just enact some new censorship law? Hopefully he didn't get caught up in that.
Some law that sounds like it's designed to criminalize telling the truth about the crimes the Islamic migrants are committing in Germany.
One that forces fagbook to pull racist and anti-semetic and right wing and whatever the state finds disagreeable posts from their platform. Twatter as well. As if I'd post on those faggot sites for faggots in the first place.
Michel awakens very slowly from his eternal slumber, gotta suppress all anti-Islam posting in normalfag space! :lol:
I'm not really concerned with that shit. Heil Hitler, gas all kikes, race war now, 14/88, niggerniggernigger! See? I'm still here.
They run regular background checks on me anyway, since I'm in a shooting club, and since I'm not a criminal or run around on the streets with the Neo-Nazis they don't give a shit about me writing stupid shit on some shitposting forum. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:58 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:28 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:17 am
Charlar wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:49 am
Where's Kugel when he's needed, there a fat jew that need gassing
Didn't Germany just enact some new censorship law? Hopefully he didn't get caught up in that.
Some law that sounds like it's designed to criminalize telling the truth about the crimes the Islamic migrants are committing in Germany.
One that forces fagbook to pull racist and anti-semetic and right wing and whatever the state finds disagreeable posts from their platform. Twatter as well. As if I'd post on those faggot sites for faggots in the first place.
Michel awakens very slowly from his eternal slumber, gotta suppress all anti-Islam posting in normalfag space! :lol:
I'm not really concerned with that shit. Heil Hitler, gas all kikes, race war now, 14/88, niggerniggernigger! See? I'm still here.
They run regular background checks on me anyway, since I'm in a shooting club, and since I'm not a criminal or run around on the streets with the Neo-Nazis they don't give a shit about me writing stupid shit on some shitposting forum. :lol:
That's only because they have higher priorities right now, by which I mean those who are insulting the Prophet (PBUH) and committing heresy against Islam in the German Caliphate. Once they're dealt with (soon enough, if Imam Merkel's plan goes as planned, allahu ackbar), then it's your turn. Let's see how you like shitposting after a hundred lashes or so, infidel.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:05 pm

You're also not a dipshit who uses their real name online either, something all the normalfags do now.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:25 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:05 pm
You're also not a dipshit who uses their real name online either, something all the normalfags do now.
Oh but if the state wanted to get me for something I'm sure they could. It's just that I don't even do something illegal. Being racist isn't illegal and even that claim would be a stretch considering the nature of this here shitposting board. We're not (yet) where the UK is in terms of "hate speech".

And as for the prophet, you'd be hard pressed to make a case out of me insulting a fictional character. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:08 pm

Hmmm, convenient for a guy whining about SJW stuff now suddenly turns a blind eye regarding it

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:34 pm

How fucking retarded are people who can't use Incognito mode or just fucking log out to read blocked Tweets?
Is Spoony dead yet?