Tony "Dirty Fingernails" Goldmark

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Tony "Dirty Fingernails" Goldmark

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:47 pm

Except his new friends from the Middle East can't - or won't bother to - tell the difference between a Peter or a Judas.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:22 pm

I've never really watched this guy's videos, so I don't have a handle on the guy. But he might actually be one of the "useful idiot" type of SJWs that actually believe the "religion of peace" narrative.

There are other types like Nostalgia Chick that probably don't really believe in the SJW narrative 100%, but simply love the power that comes with using it against people she doesn't like.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:22 pm

I'd say he fits the textbook 'Male Feminist' to a tee. They say they fight for women's rights, but turn out to be total pricks to them IRL. Case in point, Tony here treated his old ex-wife like shit, which led to her divorcing his fat ass.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:49 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:22 pm
Case in point, Tony here treated his old ex-wife like shit, which led to her divorcing his fat ass.
He was married?

I looked into that and someone from the farms found this:

http://people.com/archive/they-did-it-their-way/
THEIR GUESTS DRESSED UP TOO!

THEY HAD A COSTUME PARTY

TONY AND MARISSA GOLDMARK JAN. 6, 2007, BERKELEY, CALIF.

The two, who met at a science fiction convention, “are a bit alternative in their thinking,” says the groom’s mother, Kathi Goldmark. “They went crazy at the party store.”

• The wedding invites read, “Costumes optional, but appreciated,” and all 130 guests dressed up. The range of disguises covered the gamut from Batman and Robin to a bunny.

• Tony, 23, and Marissa, 20, were dressed as two of Harry Potter’s Hogwarts classmates, and the ceremony was performed by an Elvis impersonator.

• The wedding party walked down the aisle to “The Imperial March” (a.k.a. Darth Vader’s theme)
and left to the accordion strains of the “Beer Barrel Polka.”
Of course he used his wedding as an opportunity to play dress up and not take it seriously. Of course Geek Culture is a part of his fucking identity so badly that he had to dress up like Harry fucking Potter as a wedding suit.

And he had the same neckbeard, ON HIS WEDDING DAY. He really is a sheltered rich kid.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:08 am

No good person has ever liked Harry Potter.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:38 am

His ex wife could have been a huge Potter fangirl.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:59 am

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:49 am
Of course he used his wedding as an opportunity to play dress up and not take it seriously. Of course Geek Culture is a part of his fucking identity so badly that he had to dress up like Harry fucking Potter as a wedding suit.
Marriages like this are really shallow and pathetic and they're doomed to fail. A high school friend of mine also decided to marry some chick in their early 20s like this. They also had to be all non-traditional. They married in Vegas with hardly any family or friends and they were dressed like Morpheus and Trinity, and the best man was dressed as Neo. (I think you can guess the time period here.) They looked so fucking retarded and you could tell in their photos that they thought they looked real badass.

Yeah, the marriage didn't last long.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:15 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:59 am
they were dressed like Morpheus and Trinity, and the best man was dressed as Neo. (I think you can guess the time period here.)

Yeah, the marriage didn't last long.
Since Neo and Trinity were the actual couple in the movie, I can guess how it ended :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:16 pm

A lot of these Channel Awesome people obsessively hate Cinema Sins, going on multi-tweet rants about it. Kyle Kallgren reacts like a whiny baby when Tony Goldmark (seemingly a normal person in this conversation) tries to explain to them that Cinema Sins is just a joke and that they should calm down. One time Tony's wife was molested by a homeless guy and he didn't do anything about it. Failed TV writer. His wife "[nagged him] to quit wasting time with that dumb shit [i.e., YouTube videos]". Here he's defending Joss Whedon. Cheating was OK, he just shouldn't have lied about it. (The thread)
https://twitter.com/tonygoldmark/status ... 9832648704

He's self-aware enough to know he's a "cuck". (Part of the Joss Whedon conversation.) Was TRYING to find was a story he told where he was gesturing with his hands while talking and his wife said "DON'T HIT ME!".
お前はもう死んでいる。

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:22 pm

Double post
Last edited by Liar Revealed on Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
お前はもう死んでいる。