Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Tony "Dirty Fingernails" Goldmark

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:22 pm

Double post
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:35 pm

His ex-wife looks like she could be his sister.

But my god is he annoying. He also overused the fact he knows Weird Al personally. If I remember correctly doesn't he come from a rich or connected family?

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:35 pm

But my god is he annoying. He also overused the fact he knows Weird Al personally. If I remember correctly doesn't he come from a rich or connected family?
Yes
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Everyonemasturbates(exceptSpoony)

Post by Everyonemasturbates(exceptSpoony) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:33 pm

Anyone else notice in a lot of his videos he does crossovers. It's like he knows he is untalented and annoying so he has his friends or hires other youtubers to work with him. He uses that Wire chick a lot and she's not even that hot. So I'm not sure why he would. Maybe its the best he can do. At least use a hot chick if you want views.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:17 pm

The subject of internet nobodies using unattractive women to get extra thirsty views is something we could discuss in almost every thread on this subsection of the message board. I can't think of an e-celeb who has women in their life who hasn't done this. Even when it's someone like Fat Latina working with Doge Walker, who only the thirstiest mofo would ever be showing up for.

I mean, I could understand Fat Latina marrying some guy if she has a fucking amazing personality or is extremely talented. Not everything is looks. But the Lara Croft pic and the leather shit in the matrix reviews really proved she's got nothing going on. You might as well fap to fucking traps if you're going that far down. Even a straight guy should have an easier time fapping to an attractive gay man than the typical e-celeb female.

I'd rather be known as a faggot than known as that guy who fapped to Tamara or Lupa.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Everyonemasturbates(exceptSpoony) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:39 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:17 pm
The subject of internet nobodies using unattractive women to get extra thirsty views is something we could discuss in almost every thread on this subsection of the message board. I can't think of an e-celeb who has women in their life who hasn't done this. Even when it's someone like Fat Latina working with Doge Walker, who only the thirstiest mofo would ever be showing up for.

I mean, I could understand Fat Latina marrying some guy if she has a fucking amazing personality or is extremely talented. Not everything is looks. But the Lara Croft pic and the leather shit in the matrix reviews really proved she's got nothing going on. You might as well fap to fucking traps if you're going that far down. Even a straight guy should have an easier time fapping to an attractive gay man than the typical e-celeb female.

I'd rather be known as a faggot than known as that guy who fapped to Tamara or Lupa.
Lol exactly. Though Rachael Tietz was actually kind of hot. At least it was a major downgrade when Doge went from her to Tamara. But nerds of either gender will fap to this people because there standards are already so low.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:19 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
The subject of internet nobodies using unattractive women to get extra thirsty views is something we could discuss in almost every thread on this subsection of the message board. I can't think of an e-celeb who has women in their life who hasn't done this.
AVGN?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:22 pm

Rushy wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:19 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
The subject of internet nobodies using unattractive women to get extra thirsty views is something we could discuss in almost every thread on this subsection of the message board. I can't think of an e-celeb who has women in their life who hasn't done this.
AVGN?
The red head in AVGN was hot. Too bad she ends up with that nigger.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Everyonemasturbates(exceptSpoony) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:37 pm

rabidtictac wrote:

Metal Jesus Rocks does it too. He uses chubby blonde, ugly lesbian and semi attractive Asian.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:41 pm

Charlar wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:38 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:35 pm

Yes
I'm dumbfounded by this. (I notice I use that term a lot her talking about nobodies.) I'd be tearing up the goddamn world if I had his money and connections. You don't even have to be talented to work in Hollywood, just competent enough to get the job done.

Like Tony could shit out a Transformers or capeshit screenplay or something and get mommy and daddy to sell it to (((The Studios))) and make bank. Or I dunno, get a job writing for some shit kids' show like Steven Universe.
お前はもう死んでいる。