Star Wars Youtubers :World Class Autism

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Star Wars Youtubers :World Class Autism

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:41 am

You are bound to forget one of the constant attempts to make Terminator 2 again.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:27 am

wulfenlord wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:37 am
And how could you forget Terminator: We definitely should of stopped after 3?
Which one? Part 1, 2 or 3?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:07 pm
Also I hate the whole argument that “ I will prove I’m not autistic by taking the stance that everything sucks and nothing was ever good.” Because that is so full of shit.
I feel like it's a kind of "cope" as the kids say. It sucks to admit that the SJWs have appropriated something we once loved, and so it might make us feel better to say it was never that great anyways. Especially since SJWs "deconstruct" everything, exposing and focusing on all the flaws in the old work.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:06 pm

There isn't much to deconstruct. They mostly whine about the old stuff not being diverse enough.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:24 pm

But Pew-Pew Whoom-Whoom the Movie was never anything but 80s kitsch consoomer entertainment for kids and teenagers. Nothing particularly wrong with that, but also not a hill to die over.

Not to mention the brand was already in the toilet after Georgie boy wrote some of the worst blockbusters of the early 2000s.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:08 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:40 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:07 pm
Also I hate the whole argument that “ I will prove I’m not autistic by taking the stance that everything sucks and nothing was ever good.” Because that is so full of shit.
I feel like it's a kind of "cope" as the kids say. It sucks to admit that the SJWs have appropriated something we once loved, and so it might make us feel better to say it was never that great anyways. Especially since SJWs "deconstruct" everything, exposing and focusing on all the flaws in the old work.
Every character needs to be in nIgger and if the character is a woman they must have God mode And be a total bitch to everyone around them is such a great deconstruction

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:12 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:24 pm
But Pew-Pew Whoom-Whoom the Movie was never anything but 80s kitsch consoomer entertainment for kids and teenagers. Nothing particularly wrong with that, but also not a hill to die over.

Not to mention the brand was already in the toilet after Georgie boy wrote some of the worst blockbusters of the early 2000s.
For me, it was when George Lucas decided not to keep his autism in line and kept tampering with the original trilogy. Nobody asked for Hayden Christensen as a Force Ghost.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:12 pm
Nobody asked for Hayden Christensen as a Force Ghost.
Not only that but having Hayden Christensen as a Force Ghost kind of ignored the entire point of the movie

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:20 pm

It proves that it's better to go Dark Side early and repent at the last minute so your Force Ghost will be your sexy young self.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:06 am

The Darkside dick was too much for Natalie Portman that’s for sure otherwise she wouldn’t have died