Turd in the Shadows

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Turd in the Shadows

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:43 pm

Osterzone wrote:Ken looks like a flip so he probably does have a few Carloses in his family tree.
Nah, he's some sort of curry-nigger.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:05 pm

DESIGNATED
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:10 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Osterzone wrote:Ken looks like a flip so he probably does have a few Carloses in his family tree.
Nah, he's some sort of curry-nigger.
If he was Indian, he wouldn't have a name like "Ken Munson".
Filipinos have a variety of names for some reason. I guess because that country has been conquered by just about everyone at some point. Some will have Hispanic names, but many also have totally Anglo names like Ken Munson.
お前はもう死んでいる。

anonymous_loser

Post by anonymous_loser » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:39 am

JL Unlimited wrote:You'd think with all the dumb shit that Chris Brown has done, he'd be the new Justin Bieber. But I guess being a white Usher cosplayer is more triggering than being an abusive MJ cosplayer.
I think it's just that Chris Brown's music was better. Look how hard the GP sucked Bieber's dick when he put out a not-terrible song.

Ken's not immune to this "we'll forgive you if you deliver the goods" shit either, since he praised R. Kelly's collab with Lady Gaga.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:44 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
JL Unlimited wrote:You'd think with all the dumb shit that Chris Brown has done, he'd be the new Justin Bieber. But I guess being a white Usher cosplayer is more triggering than being an abusive MJ cosplayer.
Justin Bieber is white, Chris Brown is black. You can't overtly criticize black men because of their position in the privilege scale, lest you become a RACIST!
That explains his really personal hatred for Ed Sheeran.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:17 am

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Le Redditeur wrote:
Justin Bieber is white, Chris Brown is black. You can't overtly criticize black men because of their position in the privilege scale, lest you become a RACIST!
That explains his really personal hatred for Ed Sheeran.
He hates white guys who play acoustic guitar too. Probably because he could likely play better than them (which isn't hard) but couldn't get laid like they could.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

asdf

Post by asdf » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:37 pm

As a white guy who plays guitar and can sing pretty well I can tell you that I also hate them for how little effort it takes to actually be one of them.

It also stems from jealousy that they got discovered and you didn't (or they have talent in another area like song writing and you don't, etc). I can guarantee you that Turd's hatred is stemming from the same place a failed college athlete's hatred for professional sports comes from.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:53 pm

I wish I could of saved the video of lordfat literally screaming at the top of his lungs calling him a rice picker, was the best thing I ever saw.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:06 am

What's hilarious to me is that after that meltdown, he still wouldn't call him Ken. He threatened to do it, like that would ruin his life, but pussied out.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:20 am

Lordfat has always been just all talk. Also that meltdown video doesn't exist anymore? I know he deleted the one where he very calmly and politely asked our lord Spoony to kill himself, but I distinctly remember hearing this one where he called Todd rice-picker.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.