Turd in the Shadows

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Turd in the Shadows

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:19 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:47 am
Remember the sperg cold guy who would post in every comment and I think did book reviews eventually?
I rememeber that caveman, because he used to hang out with Lordfat, before he inevitable alienated him with his bitch fits.

I believe he was one of those least popular people on the site, so he resorted to post under everything to make himself stand out a bit more I guess? It seems to be working for Larry.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:36 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:19 am
mad bum wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:47 am
Remember the sperg cold guy who would post in every comment and I think did book reviews eventually?
I rememeber that caveman, because he used to hang out with Lordfat, before he inevitable alienated him with his bitch fits.

I believe he was one of those least popular people on the site, so he resorted to post under everything to make himself stand out a bit more I guess? It seems to be working for Larry.
The resemblance is uncanny:

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:17 pm

drisko wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:03 pm
Though I don't know if I'd count Todd as a real music critic, he's just a guy who knows how to play piano who listens to a lot of pop. And nothing else.
I agree he's not much of a music critic, but I just think playing an instrument well adds some depth to your understanding of music instead of just "I like this music, it sounds good!" I add well because Cockslut has also technically made a comic, and Doge has technically made several movies, but they still don't get their genres outside of "I like this, I don't like this" because their contributions are total shit.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:46 pm

drisko wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:03 pm
Osterzone wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:38 pm
It's more than Paw ever did. Back when Todd first showed up, I was glad there was an actual music reviewer and not some dork who just got the position because no one else picked it.
Yeah, it always annoyed me that Linkara was the closest thing to a comic reviewer on that site.
How comes they never had somebody for animu and mango? Seems like the target audience is there.
Although, I wouldn't be surprised if they asked Digibro at some point.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:52 pm

They had a manga guy named Y Ruler of Time, but he was boring as hell and never attracted an audience.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:03 pm

I've read that autistic name before but never checked it out. Not because it's about tazmanian finger paintings, I actually do watch stuff about animu every once in a while, but because anything on CA is guaranteed to be shit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:56 pm

Wasn't animu what JesuOtaku, Marzgurl, Benett the Sage and that Mormon bloke covered? That was actually quite a lot.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:49 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:56 pm
Wasn't animu what JesuOtaku, Marzgurl, Benett the Sage and that Mormon bloke covered? That was actually quite a lot.
Yeah. Benett in particular seemed to be their big animu sperge. He did crossover shit with Spoony.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:07 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:52 pm
They had a manga guy named Y Ruler of Time, but he was boring as hell and never attracted an audience.
I liked most of his stuff. Though he abandoned doing videos and just does a manga podcast with RolloT now called Weekly Manga Recap.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:24 pm

If RolloT is involved, half the podcast will be about One Piece. Dude would not shut up about that.