Turd in the Shadows

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Turd in the Shadows

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:02 am

sigh wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:17 am
This is the same fuck who told Brad to tell his fans to stop criticising him. Brad was based then and told him to fuck off, he has to be the most oversensitive pussy in the history of TGWTG, and that is saying something. He came from the TGWTG fucking forums, a hugbox to end all hugboxes that told every fucker posting their shitty webcam videos that they were good. No one told them the truth and by the time he got on the site anyone with some fucking taste was permabanned. Only Brad didn't fuck with his fans then and he actually heard some fucking criticism and he got triggered.

Of course he is a pretentious film student. Yet again, all film students are pretentious twats. People thought he was ripping off Brad, but they didn't realise that he wasn't joking.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:15 am

Name me another job where an untalented manchild can make six figures, then tell me that joke again about how internet fame doesn't translate into money.

Sure, it's not movie star money unless you get extremely big, but nobody is forcing you cunts to dox yourselves either. Movie stars get doxed by actual news networks. Even funnier is when these e-celebs would post up their own TV Tropes/IMDB pages as if they WERE movie stars.

A lot of people are living very comfortably on internet fame, doing the merest fraction of work and requiring no talent at all in comparison to even shitty movie stars.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:20 pm

But they'll always pretend they're "one of us", true gamers and/or nerds.
Guru Larry wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:36 am
The cuck cunt blocked me on Twitter, so cheers for sharing them.
Your ideology is just too scary, man.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:09 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:15 am
Name me another job where an untalented manchild can make six figures, then tell me that joke again about how internet fame doesn't translate into money.
It's actually very rare to reach the six figure mark for these guys. Linkara was one of the big guys on Blip and even he struggled to pay his billth when they were paying the big bucks ($10 cpm). According to him, his most popular video only got 300k hits and that took seven years to reach. Since his YT videos are averaging around 40k (Just from a quick look) that was probably the norm for him. So he was making $400 a week, which would be $20800 a year. Let's be generous and say he was getting 60k a vid back then, so about $31200 as an annual salary.

Of course that's ignoring the other videos he did, but it does give you an idea that these guys weren't really making much.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:21 am

Take that $60k and add Patreon, crowdfunding from older websites like Kickstarter, t-shirt merch, ads on the websites themselves and any additional ad-supported video hosting like BLIP BLIP BLIP or Twitch subs/bits/cheers/microdonations.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:26 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:21 am
Take that $60k and add Patreon, crowdfunding from older websites like Kickstarter, t-shirt merch, ads on the websites themselves and any additional ad-supported video hosting like BLIP BLIP BLIP or Twitch subs/bits/cheers/microdonations.
Huh? drisko was talking about his income when Blip was around, so adding in all that stuff wouldn't make sense... for example, Patreon didn't even exist yet. Also, the "60k" was in reference to views per video, not money.

Although, if we're talking about Todd... Todd seems to actually have a decent income, although certainly not 6 figures. He gets $2,956 per video and releases them (roughly) twice a month, so that would come to a total of 24 videos a year, bringing the total up to an annual income of $70,944 off Patreon pre-tax.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:48 am

I'm saying that all those revenue streams exist for e-celebs now. And back when they didn't, those e-celebs had other revenue streams from websites that are now defunct.

A lot of these e-celebs are making more than you think. Many of them get between $1000 and $3000 JUST from Patreon now. Not even counting their ad revenue.
RAPEMAN wrote:

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:07 am

It's amazing that these nobodies only need about 200 dedicated loser fans to throw them a modest amount of money and they're making an average yearly salary. We all know people like Spoony had some real ass kissers since at one point he had 10 people giving him $100 a month. Some more successful people/groups (none of the regular nobodies discussed on this site) are making 5 figures a month easy.

cuckson

Post by cuckson » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:48 pm

oldbones wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:07 am
It's amazing that these nobodies only need about 200 dedicated loser fans to throw them a modest amount of money and they're making an average yearly salary. We all know people like Spoony had some real ass kissers since at one point he had 10 people giving him $100 a month. Some more successful people/groups (none of the regular nobodies discussed on this site) are making 5 figures a month easy.
have you seen a pewdiepie livestream on twitch? once he got a solid 5k for just hanging out with his friends on camera

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:34 pm

cuckson wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:48 pm
oldbones wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:07 am
have you seen a pewdiepie livestream on twitch? once he got a solid 5k for just hanging out with his friends on camera
For some reason, I feel like Pewdiepie is a lot more normal than the CA people. I don't like his content, or know anything about him, but that's the impression I get. I bet he knows it's ridiculous that he made that 5k, but shit, I'd take it.