Post by Poonoo » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:06 am

Seele wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:06 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:01 am
CIANigger wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:47 am

I got that Re-Vitoligo. It's the opposite a what Michael Jackson got

Edit: also niggah done been taken over by them monkeys. Das why we got to rotate our racial slurs. Next time you see one of them spear chuckers, you call that coon a jungle bunny!
The Boondocks is a great fucking show. Uncle Rukus is /pol/ as fuck and it's hilarious.
Fuck yes. It's a shame Season 4 was crap, though. No more Boondocks for the foreseeable future.
Without Aaron it's shit. It was his show, his comic strip, when you take him out it doesn't work. Imagine South Park without Trey and Matt writing it.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Chris "Zod's Snapped Neck" Cuckmann

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:22 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:06 am
Seele wrote:
Poonoo wrote:

The Boondocks is a great fucking show. Uncle Rukus is /pol/ as fuck and it's hilarious.
Fuck yes. It's a shame Season 4 was crap, though. No more Boondocks for the foreseeable future.
Without Aaron it's shit. It was his show, his comic strip, when you take him out it doesn't work. Imagine South Park without Trey and Matt writing it.
Or Family Guy with its manatees!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Roscoe Joe

Post by Roscoe Joe » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:06 am

So Stuckmann did a completely unbiased and objective review of Book of Henry, which he praised as Colin Trevorrow's best movies despite the complete negative reviews for the movie, who previously directed Jurassic World and is set to direct Star Wars episode IX

Coincidentally, Stuckmann did an interview with Trevorrow that I'm sure did not influence his review whatsoever

I guess for an example on how bad is Book of Henry is, here's a more critical review of the film

Seele

Post by Seele » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:02 am

As expected. He's a shill to the very rotten core of his existence, a common trend among these JewTube "reviewers" who barely review/analyze the films they whore themselves out to. That interview was definitive proof of why he went easy on one of the worst films of the year. Some of the comments in his video are mentioning that he was obviously influenced from his talk with Trevarrow, but they're being overshadowed by tons upon tons of his usual cocksucking fans who act like he "dindu nuffin" wrong and praise him for being "the best legit critic" in their typical circle jerking delusions.

That being said, Colin has always been a terrible director. He started as an indie film maker, but he never truly delivers, and his projects feel overwhelmingly half assed. Whatever happens to Episode IX rests in Disney's hands, but they'd be wise to change directors (not like it matters since it'll still gross over a billion shekels regardless of quality).
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:05 pm

So Double Toasted is pretty much Spilled. I was wondering why that site closed.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Yes

Post by Yes » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:07 am

Poonoo wrote:
Why imagine when we have season 2
Swedish smiths spend years working on a single sperge and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest Let's players known to mankind.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:30 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:06 am
Seele wrote:
Poonoo wrote:

What separates him from Trey and especially the faggot writing Family Guy is that he knows the game and know's when to fold 'em.

http://www.indiewire.com/2014/03/aaron- ... ks-160913/

Can you picture Seth McFarlane saying something similar? He made a scene where Quagmire rapes marge and kills the simpson children from 1 (singular) frame joke on an episode of nu-simpsons.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:06 am

People who
love the show are fearing the worst, but is all lost? The Walking Dead lost co-creator Frank Darabont after the first season
and it’s held up very well.

No it didn't. TWD season two was the worst shit ever even by fanboy stats.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:44 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:06 am
People who
love the show are fearing the worst, but is all lost? The Walking Dead lost co-creator Frank Darabont after the first season

Tv or game? Because i did see or hear about the show since it didn't interest me but the game? Oh boy they messed up, also fuck Jane
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:52 pm

Charlar wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:44 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:06 am
People who

Tv or game? Because i did see or hear about the show since it didn't interest me but the game? Oh boy they messed up, also fuck Jane
>Telltale Games
>vidya