Chris "Zod's Snapped Neck" Cuckmann

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Cuckara

Re: Chris "Zod's Snapped Neck" Cuckmann

Post by Cuckara » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:51 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:28 am
The Disney shills are calling out the Sony shills, eh? It's just Cola Wars 2.0 at this point.
Are you a DCuck or prequelfag? Those two groups of retards are the only people who think RLM are Disney shills.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:46 am

wildmage wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:21 pm
Johnny wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:39 pm
/tv/ is filled with contrarian pedophiles anyway. It's easily the worst board on 4chan.
Fullchan /tv/ was fucking great in 2015. Now it's a dumpster fire (but the GOT threads are still very worthwhile)
It's fucking cancer now. Only board I visit anymore is /k/. It's the only board not gone to shit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:32 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:51 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:28 am
The Disney shills are calling out the Sony shills, eh? It's just Cola Wars 2.0 at this point.
Are you a DCuck or prequelfag? Those two groups of retards are the only people who think RLM are Disney shills.
Surprisingly, neither. I hate capeshit (the latest one I watched was Avengers I, when it was showing on TV, and I gave up after Loki hijacks their airship), and the prequels are bad, no matter how much I dislike RLM.

What choice do I have but call them shills? The only other option is to believe that they are genuinely retarded, to the point of saying "Daisy Ridley is charismatic AS HELL!" with all sincerity.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:43 pm

Who can actually hate RLM? They are like the supreme shitposters
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:23 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:43 pm
/tv/, which includes Le Reddituer here, who were all BETRAYAAAALLLLL because they initially really liked Farce Awakens. They literally made the video right after exiting the theatre early in the morning, and that movie is one that seems good when you first see it but when you think about it it progressively gets worse and worse. The Plinkett review could have been harsher, but he didn't gush over it either like they did at first.

But's that not enough for /tv/, they didn't call it the worst movie ever so they are evil disgusting shills for Disney. They are seriously butthurt over that one opinion, it's pathetic.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:09 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:23 am
mad bum wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:43 pm
/tv/, which includes Le Reddituer here, who were all BETRAYAAAALLLLL because they initially really liked Farce Awakens. They literally made the video right after exiting the theatre early in the morning, and that movie is one that seems good when you first see it but when you think about it it progressively gets worse and worse. The Plinkett review could have been harsher, but he didn't gush over it either like they did at first.

But's that not enough for /tv/, they didn't call it the worst movie ever so they are evil disgusting shills for Disney. They are seriously butthurt over that one opinion, it's pathetic.
The Plinkett review actually spend 40 minutes talking about "the ring theory" and shitting on the prequels AGAIN (clearly those 5+ hours of Plinkett reviews weren't nearly enough), and when they came to criticizing TFA... they barely did it.

But if it was only that, ok, maybe Cucklasa is a plebeian at heart and he liked that specific movie (because it's a JJ Abrahams flick, and he loves lens flare or something). Whatever. Then they consistently gush over crappy Disney capeshit movies, months after making videos telling us how much they are tired of the flood of capeshit movies (the "Fuck you, it's January!" videos). So, which one is, Cucklasa? Of course, in /tv/ you have DC fanboys whose main complain is that they're giving Marvel a "free pass" while giving DC "a hard time", but that's why fanboys should be gassed before the Jews in the (inevitable, according to /pol/) Trumpenreich. For the record, DC capeshit isn't any better, with the possible exception of the Nolan Batmans, because they're self-contained capeshit.

This all happened, mind you, right at the time when they were producing Space Cop, Stocklasa's magnum opus of autism and "ironic" bad movies that proved he should really stick to criticizing other directors, because he can't direct for shit. They were struggling to finance it, and suddenly they could. It really makes you think if all that Star Wars memorabilia they showcase on The Nerd Crew was really paid for in the first place (speaking of TNC, it's fucking cancer: ironic autism is still autism, you hack frauds; in fact it may be worse than regular autism).

I really don't see what people gush about RLM. I can't stand Half in the Bag, the Plinkett reviews post prequels were all more disappointing than my son, Wheel of the Worst is just some faggots forcibly laughing about older, shitty movies, The Nerd Crew is ironic shitposting in video form (and, like shitposting, it gets really boring, really fast), and the orst crime of all: they inflicted Max Landis upon their audiences, without even apologizing for it later. They do make some good points ocasionally (calling Adam Sandler a con artist, "fuck you it's January", the hate for the SW prequels), but other than that, I can't find anything good about them, other than "they're better than Channel Awesome" (wow, give them a medal and $14k on Patreon for that achievement!)

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:39 pm

RLM is fine. Just don't put too much stock into their opinions on films, it's an entertainment channel and not for srs movie bidness (which Youtube probably isn't a place for at all.)
(it is insane how big their patreon is though, do these people reaslise they're paying to employ Beardfat?)

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:29 pm

RLM is fine, they just have a retarded boner for capeshit movies because they're normies at heart and normies don't "get" how toxic the capeshit assembly line is. That's my only complaint with them though, and it's a complaint I have with EVERY movie reviewer. None of them get as pissed off about the superhero factory farming as they should.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Seele

Post by Seele » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:55 pm

RLM are a decent bunch. The only reviews I've disagreed with them on are the ones where they gave questionable passes to crap like the JJverse Star Trek films, Jurassic World, James Cameron's Avatar, and Age of Dulltron (along with most of the capeshit movies).

Their Farce Awakens review, on the other hand, was more like a sigh of relief. It was the equivalent of "At least it wasn't as bad as the Prequels."
Last edited by Seele on Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:13 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:29 pm
RLM is fine, they just have a retarded boner for capeshit movies because they're normies at heart and normies don't "get" how toxic the capeshit assembly line is. That's my only complaint with them though, and it's a complaint I have with EVERY movie reviewer. None of them get as pissed off about the superhero factory farming as they should.
You can't be honest about capeshit movies. It's against the law if you want to be a "nerdy" review guy.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette