Post by Charlar » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:09 pm

wildmage wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:52 pm
Charlar wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:44 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:06 am
People who
love the show are fearing the worst, but is all lost? The Walking Dead lost co-creator Frank Darabont after the first season
and it’s held up very well.

No it didn't. TWD season two was the worst shit ever even by fanboy stats.
Tv or game? Because i did see or hear about the show since it didn't interest me but the game? Oh boy they messed up, also fuck Jane
>Telltale Games
>vidya
Oops
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Joe Roscoe

Re: Chris "Zod's Snapped Neck" Cuckmann

Post by Joe Roscoe » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:04 pm

So Red Letter Media posted a Half in the Bag video over Annabelle Creation, so you might wonder, what does that have to do with Stuckmann, well during a discussion over suspicious Rotten Tomatoes scores and Stuckmann's review was used as an example

Incidentally, Stuckmann actually comments on what happened in the comment section of the video
Chris Stuckmann wrote:Hey guys, great video as usual. I can help shed a little light on the way the Annabelle: Creation embargo worked. The film was first shown at the Los Angeles film festival on June 19th 2017. There is no embargo at film festivals, so any critic who saw the film there would be free to post their reviews early to Rotten Tomatoes. Those would account for the initial reviews.

The film was then screened again at San Diego comic con for fans and press, and this is where I saw it since I was already in town for SDCC. The embargo had already lifted at that point and there was no second embargo to my knowledge. There were however more screenings after the Los Angeles Film Festival and Comic Con, which would account for the influx of reviews after that.

As for the studios interacting with critics after the screening, that rarely happens for me in Ohio, in fact basically never. Can't say the same for LA/NY people. At comic con, they handed out a swag bag to people who saw Annabelle: Creation. In it was Blu-Rays for The Conjuring and Annabelle 1, and a hat for Stephen King's IT. I gave all these items away to people I met there because I already own The Conjuring and I fucking hated Annabelle 1.

I hope that sheds light on some of the questions you had, guys. Keep making great videos, RLM is my favorite channel.

Edit: No one received an Annabelle doll for free. I bought mine off Amazon to use in the review because I wanted to make it look like she moved during filming. 

Seele

Post by Seele » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:47 pm

Damage control shilling at work. So typical of the little ratfuck.

And this isn't the first time the pasty cunt reacted to RLM like a little bitch, either. I'd like RLM to go after this pussy even more now. It'll further expose the kind of insecure little shit he is.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:24 am

No matter how big stuckmann gets he just wants daddys attention.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:28 am

The Disney shills are calling out the Sony shills, eh? It's just Cola Wars 2.0 at this point.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:06 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:28 am
The Disney shills are calling out the Sony shills, eh? It's just Cola Wars 2.0 at this point.
This truly is the age of unrelenting faggotry, why just won't the Grim Dawn come already....

Anyways, regardless of what /tv/ says, RLM has good content without drama. And part of it is because they refuse to be part of any internet communities. They do their shit and don't network. It's refreshing.

Johnny

Post by Johnny » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:39 pm

/tv/ is filled with contrarian pedophiles anyway. It's easily the worst board on 4chan.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:21 pm

Johnny wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:39 pm
/tv/ is filled with contrarian pedophiles anyway. It's easily the worst board on 4chan.
Fullchan /tv/ was fucking great in 2015. Now it's a dumpster fire (but the GOT threads are still very worthwhile)

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:35 am

wildmage wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:21 pm
Johnny wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:39 pm
(but the GOT threads are still very worthwhile)
>implying they aren't filled with contrarian pedophiles too
>with all those Maisieposters

C'mon man.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

sigh

Post by sigh » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:00 am

> There basically is no interaction with the studio people with critics after the pre-screenings
> ok, maybe there is interaction, but they don't give crap
> ok, maybe they gave swag bags, but I gave everything away anyways
> ok, They gave stuff I already own, or shit I don't like
> Love you guys , you are my bestest , favourite yt channel
> Guys, Do you do pre-screenings of your reviews?

Someone got Stuckmanized.

The RLM video was nice though.