Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:05 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:25 pm
I agree. A boyfriend doesn't owe their "girl"friend jack shit. If they were married, it would be different.

In theory, yes. In practice you cannot expect to maintain a relationship without, at some point, paying for their shit
Liar Revealed wrote:
It honestly seems like the only "girls" that will date Linkara are gold diggers.
This surprises you?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:16 am

There's "paying for their shit" like helping with a bill here and there, maybe getting a car fixed, and that's to be expected if you're with someone long enough. But no reasonable person should ever expect someone they aren't married to, to shell out 10s of thousands of dollars on an elective surgery. That's some gold digger bullshit by all standards. What was Liz thinking? I'll hook up with the pathetic man-boy e-celebrity and have a proper sugar daddy? Fuck right off with that.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:21 am

Whybother wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:16 am
What was Liz thinking? I'll hook up with the pathetic man-boy e-celebrity and have a proper sugar daddy?
It might have worked if xe would have just given up the skinrod for him.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:22 am

Whybother wrote:
no reasonable person
1) This is a mentally ill degenerate. Not reasonable by any standard
2) Even if he was a real, honest-to-God woman, he still wouldn't be reasonable. Because women generally aren't
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:25 am

1.) Point taken.

2.) Sometimes I feel like the only guy in the country that didn't shack up with an inflamed cuntbag. Haha.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:28 am

Whybother wrote:
There's "paying for their shit" like helping with a bill here and there, maybe getting a car fixed, and that's to be expected if you're with someone long enough. But no reasonable person should ever expect someone they aren't married to, to shell out 10s of thousands of dollars on an elective surgery. That's some gold digger bullshit by all standards. What was Liz thinking? I'll hook up with the pathetic man-boy e-celebrity and have a proper sugar daddy? Fuck right off with that.
That's exactly what Viga did. Both Liz and Viga got with Linkara and then either expected him to pay for their shit, or actually had him paying for their shit.

Remember that Liz said Linkara was paying for Viga's rent and some other shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:30 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:05 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
I agree. A boyfriend doesn't owe their "girl"friend jack shit. If they were married, it would be different.

In theory, yes. In practice you cannot expect to maintain a relationship without, at some point, paying for their crap

That's probably why I'm still single. I never ever paid for chicks' shit unless it was mandatory. (Valentine's, Birthday, X-Mas, Anniversary... there's no getting out of that shit.)
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:05 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
It honestly seems like the only "girls" that will date Linkara are gold diggers.
This surprises you?
Yes, because I doubt Linkara makes good money. I'd imagine he's lower-middle class at best.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:34 am

Why did you change 'shit' to 'crap'?
Kugelfisch wrote:

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:40 am

I dunno, I guess I thought I would look dumb if I used the same word three times in a row. I get lots of "intelligent people don't need to curse" comments from people on other forums when people can't defend against my actual arguments.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:46 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:30 am
Yes, because I doubt Linkara makes good money. I'd imagine he's lower-middle class at best.
Linky strikes me as the kind of guy that makes ok money, but knows all the tricks to stretch it and bank some decent white trash savings. Pay half a bill here, put this thing on a credit card there, ignore the cable bill because they won't shut it off until at least the third missed payment... and wallah, an extra 300-500 dollars saved. Works like a charm until you really fall behind. Guarantee that's how Lewis does his budgeting.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:28 am
Whybother wrote:
That's exactly what Viga did. Both Liz and Viga got with Linkara and then either expected him to pay for their shit, or actually had him paying for their shit.

Remember that Liz said Linkara was paying for Viga's rent and some other shit.
So to sum up... Linky's an asshole douchebag... but hey, at least he's also getting used. Haha.