Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
BenComicGraphics

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by BenComicGraphics » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:17 am

Lewis is a very feast or famine spender. He never struck me as someone who is good at investing money. When he has extra money, he spends it on things he wants. Whenever money is tight for a month, he immediately makes a video asking for fans to let the ads play. Remember how much he spent on a Power Ranger outfit.

Plus, if he was paying for Ursula's apartment and college, any extra he had during those months probably went to her versus to savings. Once she finished college, his overall net revenue most likely lowered as well. Now, it is possible he has a lot of money from making the movie (from my estimates, he has bout $30K left from it). From there, he could either: A) invest that money or B) keep it liquid and dip into it once in a while.

Lewis was never money savvy.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:33 am

Whybother wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:17 pm
Seriously Linky, and most of the tgwtg associates, could shoot their shows with laptop webcams and I wouldn't notice the fucking difference. They are that devoid of talent and ambition. It's no wonder their brand of angry reviewing is a dying genre. They've done nothing to advance it technically since 2008.
Ever see that dinky camera he uses? Yeah its HD and expensive but if was intended to be used for someone's kid's soccer game or dance recital. The tard should have invested in a decent prosumer camera like the AVGN did. Im embarrassed when i see an expensive Rode mic attached to it in those behind the scene videos the Black Furry shoots.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:22 am

Linkara is getting what he deserves: a landwhale who wants him to sugar daddy her.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:23 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:17 am
Lewis is a very feast or famine spender. He never struck me as someone who is good at investing money. When he has extra money, he spends it on things he wants. Whenever money is tight for a month, he immediately makes a video asking for fans to let the ads play. Remember how much he spent on a Power Ranger outfit.

Plus, if he was paying for Ursula's apartment and college, any extra he had during those months probably went to her versus to savings. Once she finished college, his overall net revenue most likely lowered as well. Now, it is possible he has a lot of money from making the movie (from my estimates, he has bout $30K left from it). From there, he could either: A) invest that money or B) keep it liquid and dip into it once in a while.

Lewis was never money savvy.
If the timing is right, I think he actually made that ads play video around the same time they got together. Puts things into perspective when you think about it.

I doubt he has much money from the movie. Most of the DVD sales would have been from the campaign, and he probably only made a couple hundred bucks off the YT views considering aside from the first ep, each part is hovering around 30k views. Aside from that, from what I heard the 'sets' cost about 60% of the budget. So if you add on the fact that everyone involved in the project got paid, and seem to be pretty happy with the amount, plus other costs I wouldn't be surprised if he spent every cent of that almost $64k.

Back when we were on the Gail Simone forums, he mentioned wanting to write his own monthly comic and a bunch of people pointed out that with his audience, he would have a greater chance of succeeding than most of the people there. He mentioned he didn't want to because of the cost, though we all pointed out he could do a kickstarter for the first couple of issues. He declined, just blowing us off.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:46 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:28 am
Whybother wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:16 am
There's "paying for their shit" like helping with a bill here and there, maybe getting a car fixed, and that's to be expected if you're with someone long enough. But no reasonable person should ever expect someone they aren't married to, to shell out 10s of thousands of dollars on an elective surgery. That's some gold digger bullshit by all standards. What was Liz thinking? I'll hook up with the pathetic man-boy e-celebrity and have a proper sugar daddy? Fuck right off with that.
That's exactly what Viga did. Both Liz and Viga got with Linkara and then either expected him to pay for their shit, or actually had him paying for their shit.

Remember that Liz said Linkara was paying for Viga's rent and some other shit.
That's probably the reason reason Liz is pissed. Linkara would't pay to have the dick cut off, but he paid for Viga's shit right away and Liz is clearly jealous that Linkara didn't do that.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:20 pm

Lewis can't write a comic and do his show at the same time. Hes driven by the rigidness of a schedule, which is how he produces so much, plus why what he produces never improves.

He's literally like those scribbles from fosters. Give him one job and he can do it. Give him 5 and he freaks out.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:41 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:46 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:28 am
Whybother wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:16 am
There's "paying for their shit" like helping with a bill here and there, maybe getting a car fixed, and that's to be expected if you're with someone long enough. But no reasonable person should ever expect someone they aren't married to, to shell out 10s of thousands of dollars on an elective surgery. That's some gold digger bullshit by all standards. What was Liz thinking? I'll hook up with the pathetic man-boy e-celebrity and have a proper sugar daddy? Fuck right off with that.
That's exactly what Viga did. Both Liz and Viga got with Linkara and then either expected him to pay for their shit, or actually had him paying for their shit.

Remember that Liz said Linkara was paying for Viga's rent and some other shit.
That's probably the reason reason Liz is pissed. Linkara would't pay to have the dick cut off, but he paid for Viga's shit right away and Liz is clearly jealous that Linkara didn't do that.
That's kind of what I think, too. Clearly Linkara wanted Liz to have the dick because he fetishized her. He wanted to be able to pretend he was 100% hetero around his folks, but still suck a dick every night. Liz, having typical body image trans issues, probably wanted the surgery as soon as possible.

I do think it's unreasonable to foot an SRS surgery bill for someone else, but these e-celebs spend their money on all kinds of stupid shit. Liz was probably pretty outraged to find out that Linkara was not willing to pay for (what Liz saw as) a medical necessity to improve quality of life, but was more than happy to throw out mad cash for Viga's rent and student loans.

Again, Liz isn't in the "right" because she feels entitled to a free surgery. It just shows Linkara's priorities. He clearly wanted Liz to keep the dick and wanted to take it in the ass/mouth all day long. Because Linkara is suuuuuper fucking gay and won't admit it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:08 pm

I dunno. If Linkara agreed to pay for Liz's surgery then it doesn't matter whether he should have done that or not, he agreed to do it. If I agree to paint your fence, it doesn't matter whether or not you can paint your own fucking fence, I agreed to do it and should therefore be held to my agreements.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:20 pm

It sounds like Linkara mislead Liz and never fully admitted to being a nasty cock slut. Whenever he wasn't calling her a ladyboy he was probably saying "I'm 100% straight but I want to experiment. " I'm sure whenever the SRS came up he moaned about money instead of telling her the truth. That deception plus him spending ridiculous amounts of money on Viga is probably why Liz is so pissed off.

Mister Show

Post by Mister Show » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:58 pm

drisko wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:23 am
Back when we were on the Gail Simone forums, he mentioned wanting to write his own monthly comic and a bunch of people pointed out that with his audience, he would have a greater chance of succeeding than most of the people there. He mentioned he didn't want to because of the cost, though we all pointed out he could do a kickstarter for the first couple of issues. He declined, just blowing us off.
The sad thing is that I could see him succeeding in a short-term project. I don't think he could sustain it, as it is a dying market. But as much as I disparage Linkara's completely inept writing, he has a small-but-dedicated audience willing to consume his crap.

He and Rocco could probably bang out a four-issue limited series and get enough buzz through his channel of online buddies to sell the damn thing.

Or if he was really smart, he'd get Dufrensne and Tansley to illustrate an AT4W comic in the style of his title cards. Imagine how much his fans would flip out over that. They'd eat that shit right up.

I mean, that latter one is such a stupidly obvious idea, I'm surprised he hasn't actually done it.

And if you're reading this, Lewis, and you decide to do it, I want 2%. You can gift it to me on Steam.
Big money! Big prizes! I love it!