Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:58 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:08 pm
I dunno. If Linkara agreed to pay for Liz's surgery then it doesn't matter whether he should have done that or not, he agreed to do it. If I agree to paint your fence, it doesn't matter whether or not you can paint your own fucking fence, I agreed to do it and should therefore be held to my agreements.
Unless he signed a contract he doesn't have to do a thing, not for an insane person.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:58 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
I dunno. If Linkara agreed to pay for Liz's surgery then it doesn't matter whether he should have done that or not, he agreed to do it. If I agree to paint your fence, it doesn't matter whether or not you can paint your own fucking fence, I agreed to do it and should therefore be held to my agreements.
Unless he signed a contract he doesn't have to do a thing, not for an insane person.
Exactly, and there's a big difference between taking an hour or two painting a fence vs. giving up your life savings/going into debt for a fuckboi you've not even known for a year.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:34 pm

Whybother wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:46 am
Linky strikes me as the kind of guy that makes ok money, but knows all the tricks to stretch it and bank some decent white trash savings. Pay half a bill here, put this thing on a credit card there, ignore the cable bill because they won't shut it off until at least the third missed payment... and wallah, an extra 300-500 dollars saved. Works like a charm until you really fall behind. Guarantee that's how Lewis does his budgeting.
If he's so good with money why did he major in philosophy?

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:43 pm

Being able to avoid paying billth in full in order to fund other, often spurious things os not being "good with money."

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:51 pm

Whybother wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:43 pm
Being able to avoid paying billth in full in order to fund other, often spurious things os not being "good with money."
Being a functional alcoholic is not an easy thing to do. Just look at spoony.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:00 pm

wildmage wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:51 pm
Whybother wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:43 pm
Being a functional alcoholic is not an easy thing to do. Just look at spoony.
>functional
>Spoony

HAHAHAHAHA
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:58 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
I wonder if it was actually about getting a loan so they could pay for it. As I said before, they probably wanted to get the surgery to get married, but they'd need to pool their resources together in order to do that. And it's expected of a husband to pay for things for his wife. If they went to a bank and said "Hey, we need this amount for a surgery" they'd probably get a way better deal if they contributed both their incomes instead of just Liz. And at the time, Lewis was making decent money on Blip, while Liz was still working at the book store, so she was probably relying on his income to get the money, but probably not expecting him to pay it back himself.

But I doubt his interest in Liz was genuine love. I figure it was probably "Oh God, this chick is talking to me" at first, followed by "I can have sex with a tranny like I always wanted" after. If he loved Liz, he would have worked over time for her without a second thought, that's just what you do for someone you care about.

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:22 pm

I'm pretty sure Linkara's favorite anime is bible black

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:14 pm

Can any of you guys draw?

I await your dead Muppet masterpieces.
お前はもう死んでいる。

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:17 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:14 pm
Can any of you guys draw?

I await your dead Muppet masterpieces.
Damn I used to but quit to learn music lol. Not sure I could get my artist friend to draw that. No matter how much I pay him XD
-The user formerly known as CIANigger