Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
aboveup

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by aboveup » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:31 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:50 am
Remember, Lewis is also the guy that liked Voyager more than Deep Space Nine because it was 'more scientific'.

(source? He fucking told me that).
Figures Lewis would love the show that singlehandedly killed a franchise that three great shows in a row built up. There isn't anything "scientific" about Voyager either. They get flung across the galaxy because magic. And they keep getting in trouble because magic. DS9 is about the different cultural takes of varying races on a fringe space base loosely controlled by the Federation.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:18 pm

DS9 does some nifty storytelling with the large amount of non-Federation characters and the main location being stationary.

Voyager drops the ball pretty hard from the start when the terrorists they're forced to cooperate with integrate so well into the Federation crew that you'd never notice anything wrong if you've missed the pilot.

And I hope he means the holo-doctor when he meant "scientific". Though it's not like DS9 didn't do some weird shit with holograms.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:45 pm

Voyager works as empty fluff(minus the EMH), and it's a more traditional Trek show than DS9, which deserves to be called a spin-off more than any other Trek show(as good as it is). I could see Lewis gravitating more towards it as it's nice to have on in the background.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

aboveup

Post by aboveup » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:02 pm

Someone as Linkara how he feels about Threshold.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:29 pm

Threshold is dumb. That's about it. It's not even unwatchable. For a really shitty, boring episode, pick something from season 1 TNG or season 1-2 ENT.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:39 pm

Batman Forever is the best Batman movie. That's a fact, not even remotely debatable.

Even if you amend the list for 'worst movie given wide theatrical release', most movies that regularly get trashed wouldn't make it on there. The fact that Suicide Squad didn't take every fucking category is a sin. It had Cara Delevine in it for Christ's sake.

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:43 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:16 am

Mynameisnotimportant wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:42 am
Kate McKinnon is fun as the eccentric Holtzmann and makes some cool inventions by the end of the film.
The most annoying character in the movie that acts like she just walked out of Animaniacs set is fun? Hey, I think Lewis is looking for an assistant writer...

Yeah, that one, the one the internet loves because she's blonde and "quirky." The one I can't stand because her performance is nothing more than a shitty Fire Marshall Bill impersonation.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:48 pm

Hemsworth's character is a perfect example of SJW hypocrisy. He's funny, sure, but only as a joke. He's treated as an airhead piece of meat for the women to ogle. If you swapped in four guys and one smokeshow piece of ass girl, there would be goddamn boycotts. California would probably ban tourism to Australia or something suitably faggy.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:49 pm

Whybother wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:43 pm
Yeah, that one, the one the internet loves because she's blonde and "quirky." The one I can't stand because her performance is nothing more than a shitty Fire Marshall Bill impersonation.
I thought she was supposed to be Doc Brown, except with no charisma, humor, or understanding of comedic timing. From the clips I've seen, I got the impression that she's an edgelord who never takes any situation seriously, which always makes for such a great character. Why should I get invested in your shitty movie, when you're so incompetent that you can't force your shitty actors to be invested in the first place?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:50 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:07 am
He probably watched it with Harambe and she did her best to convince him it was good.
She probably reacted like Mike Jeavon's retarded wife. "I looooved it!"