Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by pibbs » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:20 pm

If Linkara can't rally the trans-testicle crowd, who the fuck can?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:24 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:39 am
In theory. In practice it's always when you say 'Great. We don't need protection' that the woman's body just randomly decides to make a baby because fuck you.
Or she's going all "not today because it's not one of those days save it up" as if a guy couldn't cum ten times a day easily.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:05 am

pibbs wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:20 pm
If Linkara can't rally the trans-testicle crowd, who the fuck can?
At this point people have lost interest in the novelty of direct charity. They've given enough to ease their consciences by donating to Anita and Zoe's patreons even though they're long past irrelevant.

Unless you're already semi-famous, no one cares about you. Now if Linky got cancer? Yeah, people would donate to help him.

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:30 am

So years too late, Lewis finally cut together his own version of the storyline videos that other fan made. Guess he's desperate for cash after paying for a wedding and his uninsured 'garage'.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:58 pm

I guess the wedding really used most of his funds he 'accidentally accrued' from the movie's indigogo. Next time, rent a hall a quarter of the sizze for your 12 person really sad wedding versus renting a giant one and expecting half of TGWTG to show up and praise your life choices.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:06 pm

I wonder if their families didn't approve and didn't show?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:40 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:06 pm
I wonder if their families didn't approve and didn't show?
In some of the photos you can see some old people. When you see them both about to get married by the priest you can see them from behind, likely family.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:40 pm

He probably didn't even send out formal invitations, just made it an event on facebook and assumed everyone was going to attend even if they didn't RSVP.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:19 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:24 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:39 am
In theory. In practice it's always when you say 'Great. We don't need protection' that the woman's body just randomly decides to make a baby because fuck you.
Or she's going all "not today because it's not one of those days save it up" as if a guy couldn't cum ten times a day easily.
I don't know about you but I definitely cum harder if I save it up and my wife is super turned on by the feeling of me pulsing when I finish.

I mean some women really do think saving it up is how you get pregnant when that's not how it works but some just enjoy bigger loads.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:45 am

Sex is disgusting.