Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Chippah

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Chippah » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:26 pm

What does 'she' mean by pay for SRS?

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:48 pm

I assume "sex reassignment surgery." If that is the case I do have to ask something kind of in defense Linktarded. Why exactly was it Lewis' job to pay for surgery she decided she wanred presumably before she ever met Lewis? I don't see why he should be responsible for getting the money for that.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:59 pm

Whybother wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:48 pm
I don't see why he should be responsible for getting the money for that.
He might've promised to do it and then dragged his feet because he didn't want to admit, either to himself or others, that he really liked cock. In which case all he had to do was admit he liked cock and there, he's free from that obligation.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:19 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:59 pm
Whybother wrote:
He might've promised to do it and then dragged his feet because he didn't want to admit, either to himself or others, that he really liked cock. In which case all he had to do was admit he liked cock and there, he's free from that obligation.
I'm guessing this also.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:33 pm

Even so, bitch shouldn't expect someone to shell out the thousands just so you can cut off your dick.

And being fetishied? BITCH YOUR WHOLE FUCKING OBSESSION WITH BEING A WOMAN IS A FUCKING FETISH IN THE FIRST PLACE! Don't give me that shit of being stuck in a man's body, you get horny wearing womans clothes and being feminized, that's why you're doing it.

These fucking people man, jesus.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:25 pm

I agree. A boyfriend doesn't owe their "girl"friend jack shit. If they were married, it would be different.
It honestly seems like the only "girls" that will date Linkara are gold diggers.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:47 pm

Why in fuck would you get with a tranny in the first place if they didn't have a dick? You'd just go for a real chick instead of a pretty guy with a goddamn oozing axe wound between his legs. Trannies are dumb as fuck.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:34 pm

Whybother wrote:
Why exactly was it Lewis' job to pay for surgery she decided she wanred presumably before she ever met Lewis? I don't see why he should be responsible for getting the money for that.
Agreed, for someone who calls xirself a libertarian xe sure seems happy with someone else being for their shit. They weren't married, fuck you pay for it yourself.

And as people here pointed out, Linkara wanted the dick really bad. Cutting it off would ruin any pleasure Linkara would get out of the relationship.
Carn wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:58 pm
Mister Mekotur is claiming he has something on Linkara that will "ruin him" that he plans to reveal in his final episode. I wonder what it could be.
He has disappointed us with this shit, so don't expect anything that big. Unless it is something criminal then he is exaggerating at this point.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:44 am

Chippah wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:31 pm
How old was Linky when he made Lightbringer? 20? 21? Just for perspective, at that age Brian Wilson was gearing up to make Pet Sounds.
According to IMDB he was born in 87, so he would have been 19 when it started. And it ended in 2012, according to the site's archive, so he would have been 25.
Carn wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:58 pm
Mister Mekotur is claiming he has something on Linkara that will "ruin him" that he plans to reveal in his final episode. I wonder what it could be.
The only thing that would satisfy this is if Liz has been holding back some key piece of info about Lewis that she only told to Metokur. And I highly doubt that, considering how open she's been, one of us could probably just ask Liz if there's anything weird Lewis did while they were together and we'd hear about it.

Though there have been stories about him stalking women, maybe Jim found one of them?
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:59 pm
Whybother wrote:
Probably because Lewis was talking about them getting married. Remember, this was a few years before gay marriage was legalised country-wide, and they probably assumed it was going to be a slow process. In order for it to be legitimate, Liz had to get the female status, and to get that they needed to get the surgery done. If Lewis was dragging his heels, it was probably because he didn't want to marry Liz but didn't want to break up either. If Liz had let him play with the dick a little, they might have stayed together, but they most likely would have divorced.

I wonder how that would have gone. When Brad and Jillian divorced, the few times Lewis mentioned it he always said they were 'separated' and never really talked about it. If Liz had asked for a divorce, he probably would have tried to get out of it, tried to get her to stay but refused to get counselling.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:04 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:47 pm
Why in fuck would you get with a tranny in the first place if they didn't have a dick? You'd just go for a real chick instead of a pretty guy with a goddamn oozing axe wound between his legs. Trannies are dumb as fuck.
Apparently he wasn't allowed to enjoy the Liz-dick when they were dating.

Linky can't even cockslut properly.