Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:47 am

Johnny wrote:I get the impression that it will be filled with feminist virtue signalling and bitching about character proportions. Has Linkara ever reviewed a comic that he likes. I haven't watched his stuff in eons, but I remember his videos always ending with "this comic sucks".
He's very fond of the short-lived Brute Force comic (featuring uplifted animals in power armor meant as a pitch for action figures) because of the absurdity of it, and his favorite capeshit character appears to be Snowflame, the (also) short-lived DC(?) supervillain who gained super strength form snorting cocaine.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:00 pm

He really didn't grow up reading comics. Remember, he picked comics as an exploitable media that no one else tapped.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:51 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:He really didn't grow up reading comics. Remember, he picked comics as an exploitable media that no one else tapped.
Did he buy comics just before doing his "reviews" like Chris Bores brought his video stuff not long before doing his now dead show?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:52 pm

Yep, that's exactly what he did. TGWTG needed a comic guy and he just picked that shit up.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:12 pm

I don't think that's entirely true. He apparently read Teen Titans (and sexually fantasized about them being trannies raping each other in his fanfics). He also wrote his own terrible comics, as you're all aware. Pretty sure this was all before AT4W.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:15 pm

He also did at least text reviews on his blog before he joined tgwtg.

His issue is not that he never read comics before, it's that he only really read shit by DC and Marvel.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:30 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:I don't think that's entirely true. He apparently read Teen Titans (and sexually fantasized about them being trannies raping each other in his fanfics). He also wrote his own terrible comics, as you're all aware. Pretty sure this was all before AT4W.
Please tell me that you have a link to some of this shit, it sounds hysterical. :D
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:49 pm

He's also big into Sailor Moon. I bet Uranus is his favorite.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:06 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Liar Revealed wrote:I don't think that's entirely true. He apparently read Teen Titans (and sexually fantasized about them being trannies raping each other in his fanfics). He also wrote his own terrible comics, as you're all aware. Pretty sure this was all before AT4W.
Please tell me that you have a link to some of this shit, it sounds hysterical. :D
I re-registered just to help you, my friend. Lo and behold:
http://imgur.com/a/QeKKS

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:09 pm

Meh. I re-registered but forgot to log in to post. Anyway, bonafide cuckslut autism, from /tv/ 4U with love.