Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
drisko

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by drisko » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:27 pm

That might be how Fes got into the movie, she's been making props for Lewis since the early days.

Couldn't find a still from the movie so here's a time stamp link for anyone still confused.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:31 pm

Now that's a dyke if I've ever seen one. "Open relationship" my ass. She just needed a beard.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:24 am

drisko wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:27 pm
That might be how Fes got into the movie, she's been making props for Lewis since the early days.

Couldn't find a still from the movie so here's a time stamp link for anyone still confused.
She looks like "Other Joe".

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:14 am

She deepens her voice a little, she could easily pass for a dude.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:48 am

Their whole living situations' fucked up.

Basically, They're in an 'open' relationship, but only she is taking advantage of it. A few years back, Fes was bragging to me that he had this amazing new job that was going to pay tons. He immediately went to buy a house and get a mortgage when barely starting this job. What was this job, you may ask? Call center, for Comcast's retention. When he told me, before he even started, I was like "Dude, I know people who've worked retention, they hate it and quit. You should not buy a house. Get another job". But he kept telling me how great it was going to be. How he got paid double for being trained, how he was going to keep this job forever.

So he bought the house, got a mortage, moved him and his girlfriend in, of which she has free reign of the entire house while Fes lives in the basement. Oh, and he quit the retention call center job within 2 weeks because, yeah, it was too stressful.

Fes used to run a podcast of some sort. Me and a friend were kept being invited to guest host it with him. Me and my friend were purposefully disruptive, contrary, and overall trollish. And every week for about half a year, he'd go "That was a disaster! Uh, same time next week?" Simply because no one else wanted to be on the show with him anymore.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:05 am

Jesus Christ.

You'd think "open relationship" would be a huge red flag for most people.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:29 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:48 am
Their whole living situations' fucked up.

Basically, They're in an 'open' relationship, but only she is taking advantage of it. A few years back, Fes was bragging to me that he had this amazing new job that was going to pay tons. He immediately went to buy a house and get a mortgage when barely starting this job. What was this job, you may ask? Call center, for Comcast's retention. When he told me, before he even started, I was like "Dude, I know people who've worked retention, they hate it and quit. You should not buy a house. Get another job". But he kept telling me how great it was going to be. How he got paid double for being trained, how he was going to keep this job forever.

So he bought the house, got a mortage, moved him and his girlfriend in, of which she has free reign of the entire house while Fes lives in the basement. Oh, and he quit the retention call center job within 2 weeks because, yeah, it was too stressful.

Fes used to run a podcast of some sort. Me and a friend were kept being invited to guest host it with him. Me and my friend were purposefully disruptive, contrary, and overall trollish. And every week for about half a year, he'd go "That was a disaster! Uh, same time next week?" Simply because no one else wanted to be on the show with him anymore.
Wow, idiot, but not surprising, since most of these nobodies seem to think they're Hollywood level.

Also, what podcast and which episodes?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:30 am

These guys see the potential dollar signs and immediately become stupid. It's almost amazing.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:05 am
You'd think "open relationship" would be a huge red flag for most people.
"Open relationship" is like the political correct term for "one-sided relationship with a cucked idiot". It's like communism: It never works as advertized.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:10 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:48 am

Basically, They're in an 'open' relationship, but only she is taking advantage of it.
That's pretty much the definition of an "open relationship", not an exception to it.
Is Spoony dead yet?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:03 pm

I'd love to see what happens when a woman pushes for an open relationship and then finds out her husband has been getting loads of pussy on the side as a result of opening the marriage up.

I bet women with attractive, successful husbands never want an open relationship.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome